philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Just love this stuff! It is so smooth and moisturizing! It makes my skin feel great and bright, especially in the winter!
This moisturizer smells so good; feels silky and smooth on my face. Leaves my face feeling smooth and not dry for the day
This is a pricey product but love to use it in the winter. It gives my skin so much hydration. It is one of my favorites.
This is a great moisturizer. It doesn't break me out, and it makes my skin very soft. I just wish it was more affordable.
Moisturises wonderfully. Doesn't leave me sticky or greasy and it has a very pleasant clean smell. I would recommend it.
Smells funny but my skin soaks it up! I have to use quite a bit because my skin absorbs it so fast but it is effective
While this may be a bit pricey, it is worth the cost. It made my skin feel silky smooth and helped keep my time bright.
love this product. it doesn't have a bad smell and it feels amazing on my skin. it's a little pricey but it's worth it.
I like this moisturizer, I don't love it. It is lightweight but my skin seems to be dry about halfway through the day,
Just love this moisturizer. It is nice and cream and my skin just soaks it up. Leaves the skin hydrated and not greasy.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos