philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Light moisturizer that works great under makeup. Does not have a strong scent and keeps skin moisturizer but not oily all day
I love this product! It leaves my skin moisturizer all day. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and may makeup applies nicely.
I liked this. I mean it was pretty good, but I was not extremely impressed by it. I just don't know I was not very impressed.
Not a huge fan. I have very dry skin and it didn't give me enough hydration! It had a weird smell and it really broke me out.
Pretty good. Did leave my face a little oily. I prefer the renewed hope in a jar over this one. Philosophy is a great brand
LOVE the name of this product and love many other philosophy products too, the Birthday cake lip gloss is my favorite so far
It's very great but to normal and dry skin my skin is oily so isn't so much good, I received in Sephora with my reward points
This product deserves the best love, honestly its so natural great for all skins, my skin is sensitive and it works wonders.
I am one of the few people who don't get what the hype is about this. I tried a whole jar of it and I still had dry patches.
After using this my face felt great but I did break out from it. I would love to try it again and push through the breakouts!
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos