philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,014 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
From the first time I used this product I could see a difference in my skin. I highly recommend it to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
I love this moisturizer! It doesn’t feel thick and heavy and my face thanks me every time I use it! It is pricey but definitely worth it!
This stuff rocks a little goes a very long way it doesn't feel greasy it ab when i use it regularlsorbed quickly and my skin looks amazi
Love Hope in a jar so much! I would by it as much as I could but it can get a little pricey. This tub does last a good amount of time.
Great cold cream cleaner! Worked with my sensitive skin, however, it left too much of an oily residue afterwards that made me break out
This is great, it hydrates the skin and helps with aging only downfall is if you have sensitive skin the fragrance will burn your skin
Perfect moisturizer. It hydrated my face without it feeling greasy. Plus a little goes a long way so you really get your moneys worth
It's ok. Not a fan of the smell. But it works on light acne. I wouldn't recommend only because more stuff out there that works better.
My favorite for moisturizer that doesn't leave skin greasy, clogged up, or overly shiny. It's my go to in my lineup of facial products:
I have oily skin so although I think this product is really great, i think they have other moisturizers that work best w oily skin.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos