BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
I love this product but I can't find it as often anymore since the launch of the renewed hope in the jar. Both are really good but I personally really like this one because it feels like I'm putting jellified water on my face with all the benefits of the moisturizer. The smell my husband couldn't stand because it smells like plants but I go to like it.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
This is old faithful. Not too heavy, but still enough moisture. Its a great moisturizer for year round and gives your skin what it needs in dry Winters and sweaty Summers. I've gone through multiple jars of this stuff. My skin feels incredibly smooth. It doesn't provide the most glowing skin I"ve ever seen, but thats what highlighters are for.
Julia M.
This is the very best eye cream I have used. Super gentle. Absorbs in seconds. Only a teensy bit is needed which is good because it's the priciest cream in my arsenal. I have fair skin and am starting to get fine lines and more pronounced dark circles. This takes care of them. I actually noticed significant difference, like within 2 weeks.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI
I love philosophy hope in a jar this stuff is great for woman my age it leaves my skin looking healthy and beautiful plus it's smells good a little pricy in my opinion but worth every penny I recommend this product and brand @influenster @philoshopy
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
It smells a little funny for a few moments but that fades and your skin simply goes when using the product. I'm okay with a few weird moments for the dewey glow that this moisturizer produces. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever.
Melissa W.
This face lotion smells absolutely delicious! It also is super moisturizing and perfect for an everyday face lotion. The thing that I like about it the most is that you only need a little dime size amount to cover your whole face. It keeps your face smooth all day!
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
My skin looks so much more even and bright when I use this product. Not only does it help the texture and overall complexion of your skin, but it also hydrates your skin as well which makes it that much better. I am not crazy about the packaging though because I don't like to constantly dip my hand into the same product.
Laura C.
Jacksonville, FL
No words can truly describe how amazed I am by this product. I purchased mine at Sephora and it was very effective. It promises to nourish and hydrate the skin and it does just that. On days of minimal makeup I adore wearing this
Lynne R.
Denver, CO
Hope in a Jar is my go to moisturizer! I love all of Philosophy's products. This is an effective and light feeling moisturizer. It sinks right in and doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. this is gentle and can be used for all skin types. I've purchased this numerous times, usually as a philosophy package deal
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I love this moisturizer, especially for around and under my eyes. It is one of my favorites, and I love how amazing it works, especially for the cheaper price tag!! If you are looking for luxury quality on a budget, look no further!!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?