BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This moisturizer had several problems and wasn't a match for me. It has a very strong smell. When you apply any strong smelling product directly to the face it will be overpowering. Second of all, this was an extremely heavy moisturizer. With that said, if you like face products that smell very fragrant and need heavy moisture, this might be the product for you.
Erica S.
If you're anything like me, you have had many trials and errors, in search of the perfect facial moisturizer. After false hopes and wasting numerous amounts of money, I finally found my Holy Grail moisturizer, Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. I fell in love almost instantly. From the 1st application I could see how radiant it left my skin and how smooth it felt on without being oily, heavy or breaking me out. This moisturizer is for all skin types, it has antioxidants, is very lightweight and non greasy. It leaves your skin looking extremely radiant right from that inital use and also gives you a more even-toned, smoother texture, soft yet supple skin. If i recieved something for free I'd try it but nothing compares to Hope in A Jar. Even their night time one is amazing for retexturizing.
Ashley D.
Beautiful moisturizer. Daily or nightly or both! It's a great moisturizer to wear under make up as well. I'm so happy my boyfriend surprised me with it. It's so smooth and locks in hydration. When it runs out, I would absolutely buy it. Worth the price.
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
I love this product but I can't find it as often anymore since the launch of the renewed hope in the jar. Both are really good but I personally really like this one because it feels like I'm putting jellified water on my face with all the benefits of the moisturizer. The smell my husband couldn't stand because it smells like plants but I go to like it.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
This is old faithful. Not too heavy, but still enough moisture. Its a great moisturizer for year round and gives your skin what it needs in dry Winters and sweaty Summers. I've gone through multiple jars of this stuff. My skin feels incredibly smooth. It doesn't provide the most glowing skin I"ve ever seen, but thats what highlighters are for.
Julia M.
This is the very best eye cream I have used. Super gentle. Absorbs in seconds. Only a teensy bit is needed which is good because it's the priciest cream in my arsenal. I have fair skin and am starting to get fine lines and more pronounced dark circles. This takes care of them. I actually noticed significant difference, like within 2 weeks.
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
I love philosophy hope in a jar this stuff is great for woman my age it leaves my skin looking healthy and beautiful plus it's smells good a little pricy in my opinion but worth every penny I recommend this product and brand @influenster @philoshopy
Melissa W.
Mount Joy, PA
This face lotion smells absolutely delicious! It also is super moisturizing and perfect for an everyday face lotion. The thing that I like about it the most is that you only need a little dime size amount to cover your whole face. It keeps your face smooth all day!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
It smells a little funny for a few moments but that fades and your skin simply goes when using the product. I'm okay with a few weird moments for the dewey glow that this moisturizer produces. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever.
Emily B.
Washington, DC
My skin looks so much more even and bright when I use this product. Not only does it help the texture and overall complexion of your skin, but it also hydrates your skin as well which makes it that much better. I am not crazy about the packaging though because I don't like to constantly dip my hand into the same product.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?