philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
First off, all of their products smells are to die for!!!!! I don't know how people live without this in their lives! Must have!
I received a sample in the mail. I absolutely loved the way it feels on my face. It smells gsod too. I definitely recommend it.
My go to #moisturizer for even skin tone and hydration. Steep in price but lasts a while - nice fresh scent & all time favorite!
Love it! Only $15 and works like a charm. Such a good brand overall. Makes skin feel smooth and supple, never oily or too dry.
Amazing product. Lasts a long time and moisturizers the face beautifully. Would definitely recommend for someone with dry skin
Great non-greasy moisturizer. Can be used in the morning or evening. Leaves face refreshed without skin feeling heavy or oily.
I discovered this during the summer while at Sephora. I absolutely love it! I'm running out already, so j have to restock soon.
This stuff is amazing!! Philosophy has been one of my most favorite face washes, body washes and lotions for a very long Time!
This product is very moisturizing. It's great for anti aging and wrinkle prevention. It absorbs quickly and leaves no residue.
Love this lotion!!! It is so soft and makes my skin feel amazing! Totally met my expectations and is very gentle @influenster
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos