philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
I just recently started using philosophy products. I have the cleanser and the daily moisturizer that I apply morning and night. Love it!
This stuff rocks a little goes a very long way it doesn't feel greasy it ab when i use it regularlsorbed quickly and my skin looks amazi
I can see why it's a new classic- lightweight, absorbs quickly but offers serious moisture. Makes my skin look more clear and even toned.
Omg, I love philosophy but this is by far my favorite product by them. my skin has never been so smooth especially in these colder months
It's ok. Not a fan of the smell. But it works on light acne. I wouldn't recommend only because more stuff out there that works better.
Love Hope in a jar so much! I would by it as much as I could but it can get a little pricey. This tub does last a good amount of time.
Perfect moisturizer. It hydrated my face without it feeling greasy. Plus a little goes a long way so you really get your moneys worth
My favorite for moisturizer that doesn't leave skin greasy, clogged up, or overly shiny. It's my go to in my lineup of facial products:
Great cold cream cleaner! Worked with my sensitive skin, however, it left too much of an oily residue afterwards that made me break out
This is great, it hydrates the skin and helps with aging only downfall is if you have sensitive skin the fragrance will burn your skin
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos