philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,015 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
I love this product. It is light enough to go under sunscreen but moisturizing enough to be used before bed. It is a staple of my beauty routine.
I really like this moisturizer. It's good during the winter months when my skin is a little more dry, but I can't use this the rest of the year.
Moisturizer is just ok...very weird feel to it and leaves me very oil after a few hours and I definitely don't need anymore oil on my face...ugh
Such a good face lotion!! Price is a little high but it's such good quality that it definitely met my expectations! Makes my skin feel so silky!
This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. I have incredibly oily skin and using this helped balance it and keep my skin in check.
My absolute favorite moisturize. Makes my face feel like a new born babies bottom. I want to try the.hope night cream next. Loovee this product
Leaves your skin moisturizer without feeling oily and you only need to use a little bit for your whole face. Needless to say it lasts awhile!!!
I love love this moisturizer. It doesn't feel greasy or oily on my face and does a great job. I don't mind the price for a product this good.
The best moisturizer out there! Like a drink of water for your skin. This product has changed my skin dramatically! I will never be without it.
This is a wonderful moisturizer! I received a sample of this in my Birchbox. It feels great especially at night. It really soaks into my skin.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos