philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
I can see why it's a new classic- lightweight, absorbs quickly but offers serious moisture. Makes my skin look more clear and even toned.
This stuff rocks a little goes a very long way it doesn't feel greasy it ab when i use it regularlsorbed quickly and my skin looks amazi
Philosophy is a fantastic brand. I really like this moisturizer. Their products can run a little bit high, but for some it is worth it.
From the first time I used this product I could see a difference in my skin. I highly recommend it to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
I love the product so much , from the texture to smell just simply amazing all around I use it to the point I buy a new jar every month.
Great for an everday moisturizer. Has a pleasant fragrance and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. just the right amount of moisturization.
Love love love! My husband used to have problem skin and totally cleared up with this. Non greasy and my skin feels moisturized all day!
I tried this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. Loved it! The moisturizer made my skin soft, but I'm still not sure if it's worth the cost.
The smell of this product is amazing. It's the main reason I come back for it. It also moisturizes without causeing my face to get oily.
I love this stuff. It feels so nice and leaves my skin so soft. Will repourchase ahain for sure. This was a gift the first time I tried.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos