BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Just tried a sample and I think it's pretty good. I don't have any wrinkles but I use it for my dry skin, it's a bit too think for a daily modifier though.
Amal M.
Columbus, OH
I really hated this product one because it was $44 dollars for 2oz. And the small of it was not good. My face break out really badly. It was really harsh.
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
I love Philosophy's skin care products! This moisturizer works amazingly! Leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells so good! A little goes a long way too.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite facial moisturizer I've ever used. I will use this stuff forever. Hydrates your skin without producing more oils and leaves it feeling so soft.
Christine M.
This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and it's not too much. It makes my skin look great. The only down side is there is quite a strong smell.
Samantha B.
This is incredibly light weight & smells like a dream. I love it! My grandma even loves the smell & rich creamy goodness that I had to buy her some too!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Excellent product! I have normal/combination skin, and this product is wonderful. It provides the right amount of moisture without breaking out my skin.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite cream, it is thick,rich and luxurious. My skin drinks in this awesome cream.
My skin is smoother after using Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
I love how it doesn't make me break out. I use it every night on top of my other moisturizer. I noticed smoothr, softer skin, after a week or so of use.
Lacey M.
Cullom, IL
This is my go to product! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling flawless. It is the perfect moisturizer! Totally worth the price!!
Taya C.
Saskatoon, SK
philosophy hope in a jar. I really love this product but it is not available in Canada. I have tired a few other but found they did not compare. Does anyone know a product that does?
Adrienne P.
Athens, OH
Does it contain hyaluronic acid?
Angela H.
I recently began using the philosophy one step cleanser and I love it. Is this moisturizer just as good? Does it actually help dry skin? I have very combo skin, lots of dry areas/ patches but my skin also gets pretty oily as the day goes on. I need a good moisturizer.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
I have oily skin. How well will this work and will it make me look like a greased chicken after?
Jennifer H.
I've never tried philosophy products. Which one(s) would be the best for a first time impression?