BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Just tried a sample and I think it's pretty good. I don't have any wrinkles but I use it for my dry skin, it's a bit too think for a daily modifier though.
Amal M.
Columbus, OH
I really hated this product one because it was $44 dollars for 2oz. And the small of it was not good. My face break out really badly. It was really harsh.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite facial moisturizer I've ever used. I will use this stuff forever. Hydrates your skin without producing more oils and leaves it feeling so soft.
Nicole G.
Salinas, CA
My absolute favorite moisturizer ever. Have been Using it for 8 years. Keeps my face nice and hydrated. Smell isn't the best, but the benefits are amazing!
Emma C.
I have only used this for 4 days but so far I like the product. the lady told me I might have some breakouts the first few weeks but that's nothing new.
Christine M.
This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and it's not too much. It makes my skin look great. The only down side is there is quite a strong smell.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
I love how it doesn't make me break out. I use it every night on top of my other moisturizer. I noticed smoothr, softer skin, after a week or so of use.
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
Philosophy is a great bath and body brand. Hope in a jar is so true to its title my skin is moist and it has a light pleasant scent that sticks with you.
Lacey M.
Cullom, IL
This is my go to product! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling flawless. It is the perfect moisturizer! Totally worth the price!!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Excellent product! I have normal/combination skin, and this product is wonderful. It provides the right amount of moisture without breaking out my skin.
Julie S.
Does this come with SPF? I have only seen it in tubes
Amanda  C.
Granada Hills, CA
Is this product worthy to buy? I have somewhat dry skin, so will this product dry out my skin more?
Becky F.
Columbus, OH
Is this okay if using prescribed retin a also?
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Is this worth the splurge?
Daniel W.
Dadeville, AL
I have tried this and i love it! but my question is sothey make it in a bigger jar lol