BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Nicole G.
Salinas, CA
My absolute favorite moisturizer ever. Have been Using it for 8 years. Keeps my face nice and hydrated. Smell isn't the best, but the benefits are amazing!
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It does wonders for the skin. Makes my face feels so soft!!! I love the smell so much! A little pricey but with it 100%
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
This killed my skin. As soon as I put it on my skin started burning and felt so hot. I've noticed many of Philosophy's products have done that to my skin.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite facial moisturizer I've ever used. I will use this stuff forever. Hydrates your skin without producing more oils and leaves it feeling so soft.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
I love how it doesn't make me break out. I use it every night on top of my other moisturizer. I noticed smoothr, softer skin, after a week or so of use.
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
Philosophy is a great bath and body brand. Hope in a jar is so true to its title my skin is moist and it has a light pleasant scent that sticks with you.
Lacey M.
Cullom, IL
This is my go to product! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling flawless. It is the perfect moisturizer! Totally worth the price!!
Samantha B.
This is incredibly light weight & smells like a dream. I love it! My grandma even loves the smell & rich creamy goodness that I had to buy her some too!
Christine M.
This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and it's not too much. It makes my skin look great. The only down side is there is quite a strong smell.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite cream, it is thick,rich and luxurious. My skin drinks in this awesome cream.
My skin is smoother after using Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Mayra C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Is this moisturizer worth the price? Don't know someone who personally uses it just their cleansers and they love them so I'm hoping this is just as good
Emma R.
Ottawa
Is this product good for dry/combo skin? I've been looking for a great moisturizer!
Elizabeth R.
What is unique about this cream? I use nutrogena moisturizer and it works perfectly.
Tina A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I see this item quite frequently and I haven't been able to smell it. Is there a scent to it? I do better with things that are very mild.
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I have extremely sensitive skin that can break out at a hint of irritants, and dry out with the wrong g moisturizer. Is this a good moisturizer for this skin type?