BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Lindsey S.
New york, NY
Hope in a jar is an amazing product that truly works for all skin types. All my roommates and I love and use this product. Also, the smell is amazing.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I used this Amazing product and I was so surprised with the quality of it. I would truly recommend this to any of my friends and family. Great product.
mackenzie d.
Queen Creek, AZ
This formula worked wonders for my dry bumpy skin! I've tried many moisturizers and this one made my skin so smooth and intensely moisturized my skin!
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I absolutely love all of the Philosophy products I've used. My skin is so refreshed and brighter after using. Very gentle on skin no harsh reactions.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
It's pricey but worth it. Helps your skin feel smoothr and keeps its nice and moist. I always buy it because it lasts such a long time. Good product
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I love this product but don't love the price! I got this in a QVC package deal but haven't re purchased it since due to cost but it is a nice product
Susie B.
North Port, FL
This product is so gentle on skin, but so moisturizing. It has a great, thick consistency that really helps to bring my skin back to life overnight.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Amazing! I love using hope in a jar since it is so refreshing on my skin! The price is a bit high but it lasts a long time since you don't need much.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Completely love it. Worth the hype. It is good for my dry skin too. If u don't want to splurge u can find them on marshals or tjmaxx for less price.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Loved this moisturizer! Lasted quite a while. Wonderful scent. Used in the morning and left my skin feeling soft all day. Got rid of any dry skin.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?