BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite facial moisturizer I've ever used. I will use this stuff forever. Hydrates your skin without producing more oils and leaves it feeling so soft.
Nicole G.
Salinas, CA
My absolute favorite moisturizer ever. Have been Using it for 8 years. Keeps my face nice and hydrated. Smell isn't the best, but the benefits are amazing!
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
I love Philosophy's skin care products! This moisturizer works amazingly! Leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells so good! A little goes a long way too.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It does wonders for the skin. Makes my face feels so soft!!! I love the smell so much! A little pricey but with it 100%
Amal M.
Columbus, OH
I really hated this product one because it was $44 dollars for 2oz. And the small of it was not good. My face break out really badly. It was really harsh.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
This killed my skin. As soon as I put it on my skin started burning and felt so hot. I've noticed many of Philosophy's products have done that to my skin.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Just tried a sample and I think it's pretty good. I don't have any wrinkles but I use it for my dry skin, it's a bit too think for a daily modifier though.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite cream, it is thick,rich and luxurious. My skin drinks in this awesome cream.
My skin is smoother after using Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Lacey M.
Cullom, IL
This is my go to product! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling flawless. It is the perfect moisturizer! Totally worth the price!!
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
Philosophy is a great bath and body brand. Hope in a jar is so true to its title my skin is moist and it has a light pleasant scent that sticks with you.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?

back