BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Lacey M.
Cullom, IL
This is my go to product! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling flawless. It is the perfect moisturizer! Totally worth the price!!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Excellent product! I have normal/combination skin, and this product is wonderful. It provides the right amount of moisture without breaking out my skin.
Amy L.
Elmhurst, IL
Light weight, non irritating, perfectly balanced. No fragrance, or greasy feeling. Layers great under foundation and other makeup. Purchased at Sephora.

Christine M.
This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and it's not too much. It makes my skin look great. The only down side is there is quite a strong smell.
Emilia d.
A nice smelling and simple lotion. My main issue is how expensive it is. I bought it once but felt like the drugstore brands were better for my wallet.
Munia I.
Just a little bit moisturizers the face so well. It feels like solidified 'water'...so hydrating. Not greasy at all and leaves the skin feeling fresh.
Lynn H.
Extremely moisturizing, especially in winter months. I travel a lot. This is the perfect moisturizer for dehydrated skin. Skin glows and looks plumped.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It's lightweight and no greasy and also doesn't smell harsh- just clean and fresh. I use it morning and night.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I have normal skin and love using this in the winter (NE weather can be brutal!). I don't notice a scent, leaves my facing soft and refreshed looking.
Carlie G.
Springfield, MA
The only product that takes care of my dry skin on my face that makes putting on makeup difficult and flaking. Used everyday. Wish it easy so expensive
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?