BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI
I love philosophy hope in a jar this stuff is great for woman my age it leaves my skin looking healthy and beautiful plus it's smells good a little pricy in my opinion but worth every penny I recommend this product and brand @influenster @philoshopy
Julia M.
This is the very best eye cream I have used. Super gentle. Absorbs in seconds. Only a teensy bit is needed which is good because it's the priciest cream in my arsenal. I have fair skin and am starting to get fine lines and more pronounced dark circles. This takes care of them. I actually noticed significant difference, like within 2 weeks.
Melissa W.
This face lotion smells absolutely delicious! It also is super moisturizing and perfect for an everyday face lotion. The thing that I like about it the most is that you only need a little dime size amount to cover your whole face. It keeps your face smooth all day!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
It smells a little funny for a few moments but that fades and your skin simply goes when using the product. I'm okay with a few weird moments for the dewey glow that this moisturizer produces. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever.
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
My skin looks so much more even and bright when I use this product. Not only does it help the texture and overall complexion of your skin, but it also hydrates your skin as well which makes it that much better. I am not crazy about the packaging though because I don't like to constantly dip my hand into the same product.
Laura C.
Jacksonville , FL
No words can truly describe how amazed I am by this product. I purchased mine at Sephora and it was very effective. It promises to nourish and hydrate the skin and it does just that. On days of minimal makeup I adore wearing this
Lynne R.
Denver, CO
Hope in a Jar is my go to moisturizer! I love all of Philosophy's products. This is an effective and light feeling moisturizer. It sinks right in and doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. this is gentle and can be used for all skin types. I've purchased this numerous times, usually as a philosophy package deal
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I love this moisturizer, especially for around and under my eyes. It is one of my favorites, and I love how amazing it works, especially for the cheaper price tag!! If you are looking for luxury quality on a budget, look no further!!
Audrey W.
Webb City, MO
I got this product free with the purchase of the Purity face wash (also by Philosophy) and much like the face wash, Philosophy only produces quality products. It is moisturizing without being greasy, sinks in, and provides long-lasting hydration. I use it every night before I go to sleep all around my eyes.
Erica S.
If you're anything like me, you have had many trials and errors, in search of the perfect facial moisturizer. After false hopes and wasting numerous amounts of money, I finally found my Holy Grail moisturizer, Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. I fell in love almost instantly. From the 1st application I could see how radiant it left my skin and how smooth it felt on without being oily, heavy or breaking me out. This moisturizer is for all skin types, it has antioxidants, is very lightweight and non greasy. It leaves your skin looking extremely radiant right from that inital use and also gives you a more even-toned, smoother texture, soft yet supple skin. If i recieved something for free I'd try it but nothing compares to Hope in A Jar. The Original is for ALL skin types but the renewed is for dry skin types so dont get them confused if you have oily or oily-combo skin like me or else you'll get greasy & break out. Read containers carefully, they look identical.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?