BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Sergio M.
Oakland, CA
I'm in love with this moisturizer. When ever I don't use my perricone md I use this one I go back and forth but this is my number one moisturizer of all times.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
This moisturizer left a residue on my skin that flakes off when I put on makeup over it. It also made me break out really bad so to I had to discontinue using.
Edwarlyn B.
I hate the older version of this moisturizer, but the renewed is pretty good. Like the formula and the scent, isnt oily and my skin feels hydrated and Healthy.
Leticia C.
I really love this!
It makes my skin feel soo soft and i just like to apply this to my face once i wash off all my makeup my skin feels great the next morning
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Hope in a jar is perfect for daily use, and is great for my sensitive skin. It can be pricey though, but that's true for most high-quality skin care products.
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
I thought I would love this product but my face hated it. I have super dry sensitive skin and this made me feel greasy and I got some many breakouts from it.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
I absolutely LOVE Philosophy Hope in a Jar. I love that it is not greasy, doesn't make my face oily, helps with fine lines, it just makes me skin feel great.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
i received the moisturizer and eye cream as a sample from ulta and so far love it! It helps keep my skin moisturized especially when it's dry in the winter.
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
Hope in a jar is hands down my favorite every day moisturizer. It's non greasy, doesn't clog pores completely weightless. I'd recommend it for all skin types
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I got this as a sample with a purchase I ordered online from Ulta. The moisturizer does a pretty decent job but the smell made me never want to try it again.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?