BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Amy L.
Elmhurst, IL
Light weight, non irritating, perfectly balanced. No fragrance, or greasy feeling. Layers great under foundation and other makeup. Purchased at Sephora.

Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Excellent product! I have normal/combination skin, and this product is wonderful. It provides the right amount of moisture without breaking out my skin.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite cream, it is thick,rich and luxurious. My skin drinks in this awesome cream.
My skin is smoother after using Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Samantha B.
This is incredibly light weight & smells like a dream. I love it! My grandma even loves the smell & rich creamy goodness that I had to buy her some too!
Emma C.
I have only used this for 4 days but so far I like the product. the lady told me I might have some breakouts the first few weeks but that's nothing new.
Christine M.
This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and it's not too much. It makes my skin look great. The only down side is there is quite a strong smell.
Lacey M.
Cullom, IL
This is my go to product! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling flawless. It is the perfect moisturizer! Totally worth the price!!
Tone'Nae  B.
Philosophy is a great bath and body brand. Hope in a jar is so true to its title my skin is moist and it has a light pleasant scent that sticks with you.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
I love how it doesn't make me break out. I use it every night on top of my other moisturizer. I noticed smoothr, softer skin, after a week or so of use.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It's lightweight and no greasy and also doesn't smell harsh- just clean and fresh. I use it morning and night.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?