philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,026 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
This stuff has a nice texture and smells nice and not too heavy, that being said, I have very sensitive skin and while it didn't seem to cause a problem, it didn't seem to moisturize like I was hoping.
It is very moisturizing but I feel like it is too thick and makes me break out. It is also pretty expensive and I'm not fond of the smell. I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again. It's simply not for me
I love the way this product feels on my face. I wish I could afford to get it more it moisturizes my face perfectly. I just wish the product went further and lasted longer.
Both my boyfriend and I are in love with this product. It hydrates our skin after we cleanse it with out clarasonics, and it has worked wonders for my dry irritated skin
I bought this to take with me in a trip to Arizona ( very dry weather). I like how it made my skin feel. It was light and it absorbed quickly while making my skin smooth. I didn't care for the smell though, but still used it all 😊
Love the scent of this face moisturizer and it works great after washing face and before applying makeup. It's not too greasy which makes it perfect for underneath makeup!
! I received a sample and my very sensitive skin loved it. It is effective but not too greasy. I often have trouble finding moisturizers that works well for kme but I highly recommend this product.
I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for!
Only few times it was just a sample size, but i like it its really good the only thing is i think its to expensive to me so i rather use little bit less expensive one that just dose the job.
This moisturizer is pretty good but sort of pricey. I have tried cheaper brands that give me the same result but I do find myself loving this one more and using it more
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos