BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Jennifer W.
I thought I would love this product but my face hated it. I have super dry sensitive skin and this made me feel greasy and I got some many breakouts from it.
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
Hope in a jar is hands down my favorite every day moisturizer. It's non greasy, doesn't clog pores completely weightless. I'd recommend it for all skin types
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I got this as a sample with a purchase I ordered online from Ulta. The moisturizer does a pretty decent job but the smell made me never want to try it again.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite facial moisturizer I've ever used. I will use this stuff forever. Hydrates your skin without producing more oils and leaves it feeling so soft.
Diana H.
Spokane , WA
I love Philosophy's skin care products! This moisturizer works amazingly! Leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells so good! A little goes a long way too.
Amal M.
Columbus, OH
I really hated this product one because it was $44 dollars for 2oz. And the small of it was not good. My face break out really badly. It was really harsh.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
This killed my skin. As soon as I put it on my skin started burning and felt so hot. I've noticed many of Philosophy's products have done that to my skin.
Nicole G.
Salinas, CA
My absolute favorite moisturizer ever. Have been Using it for 8 years. Keeps my face nice and hydrated. Smell isn't the best, but the benefits are amazing!
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It does wonders for the skin. Makes my face feels so soft!!! I love the smell so much! A little pricey but with it 100%
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Just tried a sample and I think it's pretty good. I don't have any wrinkles but I use it for my dry skin, it's a bit too think for a daily modifier though.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?