BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I don't like to use a lot of products, just the basics and I love the Philosophy products because they work and are not heavy. Hope in ajar provides the perfect level of moisture for my skin, makes my skin feel healthy and looks healthy. Not greasy at all. Absorbs very well. A little costly but a little goes a long way
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
Holy Grail moisturizer! I've been using this for years now, and its the only thing I can put on over night that actually works for my dry flaky skin due to my rosacea. Its light and scent free, which makes it worth the hefty price tag. Sometimes I can find this at TJ Maxx for 20% off.
Mayyadah T.
RACINE, WI
I received a sample of this when I ordered a bunch of stuff from Ulta online. I love it! I want everything from the philosophy line now, so moisturizing and smells amazing
Andrea T.
Butte, MT
I adore Philosophy products.. They are of excellent quality and yet great on my sensitive skin. This moisturizer is a great lightweight moisturizer for day use.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Absolutely love this moisturizer! Not only is the smell amazing but its so light and doesn't clog my pores. I havd sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out!
Sergio M.
Oakland, CA
I'm in love with this moisturizer. When ever I don't use my perricone md I use this one I go back and forth but this is my number one moisturizer of all times.
Edwarlyn B.
I hate the older version of this moisturizer, but the renewed is pretty good. Like the formula and the scent, isnt oily and my skin feels hydrated and Healthy.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
This moisturizer left a residue on my skin that flakes off when I put on makeup over it. It also made me break out really bad so to I had to discontinue using.
Leticia C.
I really love this!
It makes my skin feel soo soft and i just like to apply this to my face once i wash off all my makeup my skin feels great the next morning
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
I can not live without out this!! It soo great. I know it is expensive but it is worth every penny. My beauty routine will forever be changed because of this!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?