BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I am loving my sample of Hope in a Jar. It is light and smells amazing! It absorbs quickly into your skin and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I will be purchasing soon!
Lisa J.
North Reading, MA
I have been happy using this product for the past 12 months. It keeps my combination skin soft but not greasy. I wish it had a nicer scent, but it seems to be good for my sensitive skin.
Jill C.
Lindale, TX
Just tried a free sample of this and I could tell the difference in just a few uses. My skin was so soft and my face felt all around more hellalthy and revitalized.
Roma A.
One of the best face creams I have ever used. It is great for sensitive skin, and has a great formula. It does not have an intense smell, and does not feel sticky
STEPHANIE T.
Grover Beach, CA
Nice moisturizer that does the job without making the skin feel greasy. A negative is that this moisturizer does not contain spf, so you will need a separate product to get sun protection. A favorite by many people.
Chelsey S.
Great hydrating moisturizer. I have combo skin and found that it benefits both dry and oily skin. Not a fan of the jar it comes in but otherwise a good moisturizer.
Brandi L.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I use it at night after cleansing my skin. My cells build up on my face and this product helps with the turn over process for my skin. Can't live without it. A must try.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. It's thick and creamy and doesn't have a strong scent. I'm somewhat picky with lotions and creams, but I love this one.
Andrea Y.
Wattsburg, PA
Makes my skin baby soft and safe for my face which is so sensitive. I have had many reactions so different scented facial creams and this is awesome no complaints.
Angela S.
Hastings, PA
I'm telling you my mom and I swear by this! It's the best we've tried it's my too oily, and not too thick, it's just right! Has a great calming smell! Try it out, you'll love it!!😄
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?