BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Absolutely love this moisturizer! Not only is the smell amazing but its so light and doesn't clog my pores. I havd sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out!
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
I can not live without out this!! It soo great. I know it is expensive but it is worth every penny. My beauty routine will forever be changed because of this!
Leticia C.
I really love this!
It makes my skin feel soo soft and i just like to apply this to my face once i wash off all my makeup my skin feels great the next morning
Edwarlyn B.
I hate the older version of this moisturizer, but the renewed is pretty good. Like the formula and the scent, isnt oily and my skin feels hydrated and Healthy.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
This moisturizer left a residue on my skin that flakes off when I put on makeup over it. It also made me break out really bad so to I had to discontinue using.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
I am a die hard Philosophy girl, it's the only skincare I use and Hope in a Jar is amazing. It is hydrating and leaves a beautiful healthy glow to the skin.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
I absolutely LOVE Philosophy Hope in a Jar. I love that it is not greasy, doesn't make my face oily, helps with fine lines, it just makes me skin feel great.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
i received the moisturizer and eye cream as a sample from ulta and so far love it! It helps keep my skin moisturized especially when it's dry in the winter.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to prefer this to other moisturizers. However, it started to make my skin reddened and irritated. I use their Take a Deep Breath gel moisturizer now.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Have been using this product for about a month and it has made my face so smooth, and soft to the touch. It does not make my already oily skin more greasy.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?