BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Grace J.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love the way this product feels on my face. I wish I could afford to get it more it moisturizes my face perfectly. I just wish the product went further and lasted longer.
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
! I received a sample and my very sensitive skin loved it. It is effective but not too greasy. I often have trouble finding moisturizers that works well for kme but I highly recommend this product.
Alma S.
I bought this to take with me in a trip to Arizona ( very dry weather). I like how it made my skin feel. It was light and it absorbed quickly while making my skin smooth. I didn't care for the smell though, but still used it all 😊
Ali F.
Love the scent of this face moisturizer and it works great after washing face and before applying makeup. It's not too greasy which makes it perfect for underneath makeup!
Daniella M.
Huntsville, TX
Both my boyfriend and I are in love with this product. It hydrates our skin after we cleanse it with out clarasonics, and it has worked wonders for my dry irritated skin
Jacqueline M.
Sterling Heights, MI
kifah z.
Rome, GA
Only few times it was just a sample size, but i like it its really good the only thing is i think its to expensive to me so i rather use little bit less expensive one that just dose the job.
Alexis C.
Kansas City, MO
This moisturizer is pretty good but sort of pricey. I have tried cheaper brands that give me the same result but I do find myself loving this one more and using it more
Megan Z.
Latrobe, PA
Fabulous product. I noticed the results instantly. My skin is super soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. No better way to start my day! Thanks Philosophy!
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
Hope in a jar is one of those moisturizers that just sinks into your skin. It is not greasy but is very moisturizing. I use Hope after I have used Purity made Simple, they compliment each other very well.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?