BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Hope In a Jar is one of my holy grail moisturizers for the colder months. I keeps my face so hydrated in the dry atmosphere of my office. You need only a little product and because of that you get your money worth.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I like this formula it goes on light not greasy with a pleasant scent. It made my skin feel soft somewhat firm tightened some with slight results of improvement.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Overall a great moisturizer. Little heavy for my oily skin. I was disappointed in this products overall performance after reading other reviews. I'd say pass and try something else
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
1 jar goes a long way, I didn't mind the smell, seemed to do well for moisturizing. If I used too much on accident I noticed a soap like quality to it. Was hard to blend in. Fine though using a small amount.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
I cannot say enough good things about this moisturizer! It's non greasy and lightweight enough for even my combination/oily skin, and has so many benefits to it.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
A very lightweight moisturizer that can be used for both am and pm. Hardly any scent to it which I find nice. I use the big jar and find it lasts about 6 months!
Karla C.
Pottstown , PA
After I wash my face and put this on my skin feels like a million bucks, and when you wake up it's like you've been at the spa over night. It makes your face feel super soft.
Megan S.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This product doesn't make my face oily like a lot of moisturizers. It also doesn't make me break out. My skin is very sensitive to to moisturizers and I haven't found anything else that works this good.
Jessica E.
This stuff has a nice texture and smells nice and not too heavy, that being said, I have very sensitive skin and while it didn't seem to cause a problem, it didn't seem to moisturize like I was hoping.
Grace J.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love the way this product feels on my face. I wish I could afford to get it more it moisturizes my face perfectly. I just wish the product went further and lasted longer.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?