BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Alma S.
I bought this to take with me in a trip to Arizona ( very dry weather). I like how it made my skin feel. It was light and it absorbed quickly while making my skin smooth. I didn't care for the smell though, but still used it all 😊
Daniella M.
Huntsville, TX
Both my boyfriend and I are in love with this product. It hydrates our skin after we cleanse it with out clarasonics, and it has worked wonders for my dry irritated skin
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
! I received a sample and my very sensitive skin loved it. It is effective but not too greasy. I often have trouble finding moisturizers that works well for kme but I highly recommend this product.
Jacqueline M.
Sterling Heights, MI
I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for!
kifah z.
Rome, GA
Only few times it was just a sample size, but i like it its really good the only thing is i think its to expensive to me so i rather use little bit less expensive one that just dose the job.
Alexis C.
Kansas City, MO
This moisturizer is pretty good but sort of pricey. I have tried cheaper brands that give me the same result but I do find myself loving this one more and using it more
Megan Z.
Latrobe, PA
Fabulous product. I noticed the results instantly. My skin is super soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. No better way to start my day! Thanks Philosophy!
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
Hope in a jar is one of those moisturizers that just sinks into your skin. It is not greasy but is very moisturizing. I use Hope after I have used Purity made Simple, they compliment each other very well.
Christy F.
Aliquippa, PA
I really love the light weight formula of this moisturizer. It stinks into my skin fast and doesn't break me out. I really do not like the smell. It doesn't last long but it's definitely not pleasant!
Zoe P.
Danbury, CT
The only moisturizer that gets me through the tough New England weather. Seriously. I've used it for 3 years and it's the best. It's a bit heavy for warmer weather though
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?