BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hope in a jar is the first and only moisturizer that I found to be kind to my skin. It is light. Great for everyday. No breakout from the lotion. Makes my skin look younger. Highly recommend!!
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is an amazing, very light-feeling formula. It makes your skin feel young, soft, and simply amazing! It is my all-time favorite! (not to mention the perfect quotes chosen for the bottles!)
Lisa J.
North Reading, MA
I have been happy using this product for the past 12 months. It keeps my combination skin soft but not greasy. I wish it had a nicer scent, but it seems to be good for my sensitive skin.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I am loving my sample of Hope in a Jar. It is light and smells amazing! It absorbs quickly into your skin and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I will be purchasing soon!
Roma A.
One of the best face creams I have ever used. It is great for sensitive skin, and has a great formula. It does not have an intense smell, and does not feel sticky
STEPHANIE T.
Grover Beach, CA
Nice moisturizer that does the job without making the skin feel greasy. A negative is that this moisturizer does not contain spf, so you will need a separate product to get sun protection. A favorite by many people.
Jill C.
Lindale, TX
Just tried a free sample of this and I could tell the difference in just a few uses. My skin was so soft and my face felt all around more hellalthy and revitalized.
Brandi L.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I use it at night after cleansing my skin. My cells build up on my face and this product helps with the turn over process for my skin. Can't live without it. A must try.
Chelsey S.
Great hydrating moisturizer. I have combo skin and found that it benefits both dry and oily skin. Not a fan of the jar it comes in but otherwise a good moisturizer.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Hope In a Jar is one of my holy grail moisturizers for the colder months. I keeps my face so hydrated in the dry atmosphere of my office. You need only a little product and because of that you get your money worth.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?