BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Angela S.
Hastings, PA
I'm telling you my mom and I swear by this! It's the best we've tried it's my too oily, and not too thick, it's just right! Has a great calming smell! Try it out, you'll love it!!😄
Andrea Y.
Makes my skin baby soft and safe for my face which is so sensitive. I have had many reactions so different scented facial creams and this is awesome no complaints.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Overall a great moisturizer. Little heavy for my oily skin. I was disappointed in this products overall performance after reading other reviews. I'd say pass and try something else
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I like this formula it goes on light not greasy with a pleasant scent. It made my skin feel soft somewhat firm tightened some with slight results of improvement.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
A very lightweight moisturizer that can be used for both am and pm. Hardly any scent to it which I find nice. I use the big jar and find it lasts about 6 months!
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
1 jar goes a long way, I didn't mind the smell, seemed to do well for moisturizing. If I used too much on accident I noticed a soap like quality to it. Was hard to blend in. Fine though using a small amount.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
I cannot say enough good things about this moisturizer! It's non greasy and lightweight enough for even my combination/oily skin, and has so many benefits to it.
Megan S.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This product doesn't make my face oily like a lot of moisturizers. It also doesn't make me break out. My skin is very sensitive to to moisturizers and I haven't found anything else that works this good.
Karla C.
Pottstown , PA
After I wash my face and put this on my skin feels like a million bucks, and when you wake up it's like you've been at the spa over night. It makes your face feel super soft.
Jessica E.
This stuff has a nice texture and smells nice and not too heavy, that being said, I have very sensitive skin and while it didn't seem to cause a problem, it didn't seem to moisturize like I was hoping.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?