BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Bethany R.
Macungie, PA
I really liked the feel of this moisturizer. It sinks into your face nicely without feeling overly greasy, but unfortunately it broke me out so I cannot use it :( I'll probably be giving this away.
Brittany P.
I HIGHLY recommend this product! This was sent to me as a sample in the mail, and -oh -my -goodness- it's become a must-have! The nighttime Hope in a jar is fabulous, also!
Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
This is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used. It provides the right amount of moisture without breaking out my skin and without making my face and neck feel greasy.
Stephanie B.
I really noticed a difference in the radiance and texture of my skin when o used this. I only had a small sample from Sephora but something I would consider repurchasing.
Cherrelle J.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! it is lightweight, smells good and works so well! I received a small sample and now will be going back to the store for the full size.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
While Hope in a Jar can be pricey, it's absolutely wonderful and effective. I love how smooth it makes my skin - and it's not too expensive when you buy it in gift sets.
Ashley G.
Cleveland, TN
Love the scent of this product. I wear this daily under my foundation and it makes my foundation apply flawlessly. A little bit goes a long way too. I love how luxurious the product feels too.
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is an amazing, very light-feeling formula. It makes your skin feel young, soft, and simply amazing! It is my all-time favorite! (not to mention the perfect quotes chosen for the bottles!)
Yasmin A.
This has been my go to moisturizer for the past 3 or so years. It's extremely moisturizing, especially in the winter time. While it's a bit pricey, a little goes a long way and the jar is huge!
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hope in a jar is the first and only moisturizer that I found to be kind to my skin. It is light. Great for everyday. No breakout from the lotion. Makes my skin look younger. Highly recommend!!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?