BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
While Hope in a Jar can be pricey, it's absolutely wonderful and effective. I love how smooth it makes my skin - and it's not too expensive when you buy it in gift sets.
Cherrelle J.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! it is lightweight, smells good and works so well! I received a small sample and now will be going back to the store for the full size.
Mahrukh C.
Reston, VA
This product is super lightweight and works well. However the smell is absolutely terrible. It does go away after a while, however, those first few moments are horrible. If you can look past the horrible smell, then this product is great and does exactly what it says.
Stephanie B.
I really noticed a difference in the radiance and texture of my skin when o used this. I only had a small sample from Sephora but something I would consider repurchasing.
Ashley G.
Cleveland, TN
Love the scent of this product. I wear this daily under my foundation and it makes my foundation apply flawlessly. A little bit goes a long way too. I love how luxurious the product feels too.
Pearl D.
Great light weight moisturizer. I just mine in the morning with a combination of SPF moisturizer. For the evening I use it with a combination of Philosophy's Help me.
Ashley S.
I've had a few deluxe samples of this, and it does work, but it really doesn't work for everyone. I found that once my skin got used to this, it looks it's working power..
Yasmin A.
This has been my go to moisturizer for the past 3 or so years. It's extremely moisturizing, especially in the winter time. While it's a bit pricey, a little goes a long way and the jar is huge!
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hope in a jar is the first and only moisturizer that I found to be kind to my skin. It is light. Great for everyday. No breakout from the lotion. Makes my skin look younger. Highly recommend!!
Janelle B.
Penn Yan, NY
This is an amazing, very light-feeling formula. It makes your skin feel young, soft, and simply amazing! It is my all-time favorite! (not to mention the perfect quotes chosen for the bottles!)
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?