BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Elisabeth B.
I've been using this product for years. It's a great, simple, and easy-on-your-skin moisturizer. It is best for someone hoping to have preventative skin care in terms of anti-aging.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I received a free sample of this product and i really liked it and wish it had been a deluxe sample. It had a great texture to it and felt so smooth on my skin without being greasy.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Love this stuff!! This is one of the best mpisturizers out there for super dry skin. I live in Ohio where it gets ridiculously cold, and this stuff does wonders for my dry patches.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
I love this products. It is a very good moisturizer. After using my skin felt smooth and supple. Also, my sensitive skin did not break out. Some complain of the strong smell, but I think it smells wonderful.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
The only facial moisturizer I have found that doesn't break me out and actually does something for my skin. It lifts, plumps, softens, and makes my face feeling fresh and lovely all day.
Van Lynda O.
Garland, TX
I used to use this product because I would have occasionally dry and oily skin, depending on the season. This item is a little pricey, so when I ran out I went and tried Olay, and it works just as good, almost better and soooo much cheaper!
Lindsay D.
Love this moisturizer!! I have repurchased it so many times! I love the way it melts into my skin and how it is so light! It feels like water on my skin. So hydrating. Philosophy never disappoints me
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
This leaves me skin feeling supple and smooth when I wake in the morning. One of my favorite night time moisturizers when I feel my skin dry and in need of some real hydration.
Ashley G.
Wantagh, NY
It may be a great lotion but I couldn't take the smell of it. I was only able to use it once or twice because I couldn't deal with it. My sister used it too and her boyfriend asked her what she used on her face because it smelled funky.
Jackie B.
Nutley, NJ
My favorite and only product I use on my skin. Its light weight doesn't clog pores. Price is reasonable and a little goes a long way. I will never use another facemoisturizer.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?