philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,016 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
I have oily skin type and this was not very good for that type to me...It is very moisturizing but also left an oily feel which I did not like. I do recommend for normal to dry skin types!
This product helps moisturize my face without leaving it feeling oily or greasy; it leaves my skin looking youthful and radiant. My only complaint is that I'm not crazy about the scent.
I buy this for my mother every year. She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized. It's a great product, gets rid of dry skin and doesn't cause breakouts or irritation.
I have a large kit of Philosophy products and this came with it. I use the moisturizer daily and it's perfect for my combo/oily skin. It's lightweight, and really makes my skin feel smooth. It doesn't have an obtrusive smell either, highly recommend.
This is a classic product. I recently switched to this on the recommendation of a friend and I'm do glad I listened! It's is great for my combination skin and does not cause breakouts.
I feel like this did not work at all. It's a very watered down lotion and did not meet my expectations at all. I was told it could help with seasonal dryness and redness and that was really not the case.
I bought this awhile back after reading all the hype about it and it broke me out so incredibly bad. I had no idea I had sensitive skin before this happened. Definitely no good for me.
This did not work fr my oily skin. It made my skin even more oily than normal, and aggravated my acne. I gave this product only one star because or the smell. This stuff smells aweful.
I've been using this product for years. It's a great, simple, and easy-on-your-skin moisturizer. It is best for someone hoping to have preventative skin care in terms of anti-aging.
This is the night moisturizer that I use and I love it. I am a really big fan of Philosophy products. I feel my skin is smoothr and glowy. It also doesn't make my skin break out.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos