BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Lindsay D.
Love this moisturizer!! I have repurchased it so many times! I love the way it melts into my skin and how it is so light! It feels like water on my skin. So hydrating. Philosophy never disappoints me
Jackie B.
Nutley, NJ
My favorite and only product I use on my skin. Its light weight doesn't clog pores. Price is reasonable and a little goes a long way. I will never use another facemoisturizer.
Ashley G.
Wantagh, NY
It may be a great lotion but I couldn't take the smell of it. I was only able to use it once or twice because I couldn't deal with it. My sister used it too and her boyfriend asked her what she used on her face because it smelled funky.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
This leaves me skin feeling supple and smooth when I wake in the morning. One of my favorite night time moisturizers when I feel my skin dry and in need of some real hydration.
Hillary S.
I have to use a moisturizer during the winter and this is one of my favorites. I use this morning and night and I really love their fragrance. It's not too overpowering and it doesn't damage my sensitive skin.
Michele M.
A great moisturizer! A bit on the expensive side, so I don't use it everyday. However, it is perfect for my skin and leaves it hydrated without feeling heavy or overpowering.
Brittany P.
I HIGHLY recommend this product! This was sent to me as a sample in the mail, and -oh -my -goodness- it's become a must-have! The nighttime Hope in a jar is fabulous, also!
Emily B.
Macomb, Mi
You don't have to use a lot and it doesn't leave your skin oily or shiny. After just a couple days of using, your skin feels like silk. Amazing, definitely worth the price
laura t.
Edinburg, TX
Love love this little jar recently purchased feels very hydrating I purchased it on ulta with the cleanser as well and I'm so in love a little goes a long way kinda pricey but worth every penny
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This moisturizer is amazing! It goes on so smooth and soaks in quickly with no sticky residue. It has a nice soft scent and makes my skin feel so hydrated, soft and fresh!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?