BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
I love Philosophy products. They smell great and work better. I purchase these at Sephora and QVC and Ulta. They always offer nice packages or just the bottle of your choice. It is a tad pricey but for the market it is about average. I would buy it again and I have. I love hope in a jar it is a great moisturizer. It feels wonderful. I would recommend this item.
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
This moisturizer helps my dry skin so much! The scent is pleasant and not to harsh, it feels gentle yet thick enough to know you will be getting a ton of hydration! The downside for me is the price point but whenever I do get the chance to get this, I always end up coming back to it. Definitely would recommend for dry skin types especially during the winter.
Gabriela G.
Riverdale, GA
I've been using this for about 2 years. I still have the same jar but that's because I can't stick to a darn routine but anyway I do love this product the jar is simple but nice and it's not too thick but not watery either, it always leaves me feeling very moisturized and doesn't leave that sticky feeling on your face. I would buy this time and time again.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
This has been my favorite moisturizer since I first tried it several years ago. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the price is a little high. But honestly a little product goes a long way, so it's still a pretty good value in the long run. I feel that it helps to improve my skin, and I like that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This moisturizer had several problems and wasn't a match for me. It has a very strong smell. When you apply any strong smelling product directly to the face it will be overpowering. Second of all, this was an extremely heavy moisturizer. With that said, if you like face products that smell very fragrant and need heavy moisture, this might be the product for you.
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
I love this product but I can't find it as often anymore since the launch of the renewed hope in the jar. Both are really good but I personally really like this one because it feels like I'm putting jellified water on my face with all the benefits of the moisturizer. The smell my husband couldn't stand because it smells like plants but I go to like it.
Erica S.
If you're anything like me, you have had many trials and errors, in search of the perfect facial moisturizer. After false hopes and wasting numerous amounts of money, I finally found my Holy Grail moisturizer, Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. I fell in love almost instantly. From the 1st application I could see how radiant it left my skin and how smooth it felt on without being oily, heavy or breaking me out. This moisturizer is for all skin types, it has antioxidants, is very lightweight and non greasy. It leaves your skin looking extremely radiant right from that inital use and also gives you a more even-toned, smoother texture, soft yet supple skin. If i recieved something for free I'd try it but nothing compares to Hope in A Jar. Even their night time one is amazing for retexturizing.
Ashley D.
Beautiful moisturizer. Daily or nightly or both! It's a great moisturizer to wear under make up as well. I'm so happy my boyfriend surprised me with it. It's so smooth and locks in hydration. When it runs out, I would absolutely buy it. Worth the price.
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
The sent alone of this cream is intoxicating to me, and the cream itself is an ideal and perfect product for me and my skin, it leaves my skin so moisturized and the packaging is sleek as well ! I love it ! Buying it again ? Well duh lol it's AMAZING !
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
This is old faithful. Not too heavy, but still enough moisture. Its a great moisturizer for year round and gives your skin what it needs in dry Winters and sweaty Summers. I've gone through multiple jars of this stuff. My skin feels incredibly smooth. It doesn't provide the most glowing skin I"ve ever seen, but thats what highlighters are for.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?