BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Philosophy and all there Hope products! This really helps fine lines, I don't have wrinkles yet and also helps to even complexion. It's not greasy and makes your face super soft! ;)
Liza R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer. My skin feels soft and it also has a glow with outhe looking oily looking. Just a small amount goes along way. This product can last for over a month.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I use this every night before I got to bed. It is very chemical smelling but I like it because you can tell the difference. I have kp and it seriously smooth's it out! Just watch out around your eye because they will burn!
Caeli D.
I really want like this moisturizer! My skin feels so soft and smooth when I use this. I don't care for the smell,it stinks like wet dog. Although it feels amazing I can't get past the scent
Tiffany M.
This product helps moisturize my face without leaving it feeling oily or greasy; it leaves my skin looking youthful and radiant. My only complaint is that I'm not crazy about the scent.
Lo S.
Absolutely love this stuff!!! It's so moisturizing and helps out my dry skin tremendously. Love the light scent and the fresh glow it gives my skin while providing long lasting moisture.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
I was out on the road during a hectic work trip when I picked this up, and I'm so glad I did. It helped soothe my dried out, dehydrated skin, leaving it feeling supple and smelling good.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I buy this for my mother every year. She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized. It's a great product, gets rid of dry skin and doesn't cause breakouts or irritation.
Emily K.
College Station, TX
Wonderful moisturizer for every skin type! when my skin is dry it works wonders when its oily and i mean oily it still works wonders! It is definitely worth the price! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of redness and I feel like this moisturizer had definitely helped in clearing up my face!
Megan M.
I have oily skin type and this was not very good for that type to me...It is very moisturizing but also left an oily feel which I did not like. I do recommend for normal to dry skin types!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?