BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great every day moisturizer. I use it every morning because it's light but feels luxurious. It really sinks in without feeling greasy. I use the SPF version in the summer.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I received a free sample of this product and i really liked it and wish it had been a deluxe sample. It had a great texture to it and felt so smooth on my skin without being greasy.
Roxanna B.
Long Beach, Ca
I have dry, dehydrated skin and I thought this stuff was supposed to by good for that. it was so oily and did not sink into my skin at all. not a good product if you have dry skin. it smells really weird too.
Kimberly R.
This is the night moisturizer that I use and I love it. I am a really big fan of Philosophy products. I feel my skin is smoothr and glowy. It also doesn't make my skin break out.
Elisabeth B.
I've been using this product for years. It's a great, simple, and easy-on-your-skin moisturizer. It is best for someone hoping to have preventative skin care in terms of anti-aging.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Love this stuff!! This is one of the best mpisturizers out there for super dry skin. I live in Ohio where it gets ridiculously cold, and this stuff does wonders for my dry patches.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
The only facial moisturizer I have found that doesn't break me out and actually does something for my skin. It lifts, plumps, softens, and makes my face feeling fresh and lovely all day.
Van Lynda O.
Garland, TX
I used to use this product because I would have occasionally dry and oily skin, depending on the season. This item is a little pricey, so when I ran out I went and tried Olay, and it works just as good, almost better and soooo much cheaper!
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
I love this products. It is a very good moisturizer. After using my skin felt smooth and supple. Also, my sensitive skin did not break out. Some complain of the strong smell, but I think it smells wonderful.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
This leaves me skin feeling supple and smooth when I wake in the morning. One of my favorite night time moisturizers when I feel my skin dry and in need of some real hydration.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?