philosophy hope in a jar
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
These products always felt so good I specially love the way that this leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and soft. Everything from this brand is usually right on point and it serves as a great gift.
This is a great moisturizer that does not have a weird smell, feels lightweight, and is not oily. I use this in the morning and at night (until I find a night one) and like it pretty well. The only thing I would change is the price!
Not a fan. I purchased this after reading reviews online thinking it would be a good everyday moisturizer. However it didn't seem to provide moisture at all for me and caused my skin to break out too
It's a decent moisturizer if your skin is normal. However, it did not give me any hope if you know what I mean. I get dry skin and this didn't change that. I still looked like leather face after several uses.
This is very nice to use on your skin, It is a very nice anti aging cream product. I found long term use pays off with using this Hope in a jar cream. It is a bit pricey though. :) xo Merry Christmas
This is the perfect moisturizer! Left my face feeling fresh and smooth. My skin is sort of dry, and it works well. My friends skin is oily and it works for her as well. All around a great product.
My skin is often really sensitive and dry, and Hope in a Jar was perfect for restoring my skin. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. I would definitely buy it again!
Ask for this every year for Christmas. It's my favorite moisturizer. This year I couldn't wait to get it I snuck into the presents and took it. So far no one knows I'm hoping they'll think they forgot to buy it and get me another one lol
I love this product so much it smells so good and when I put it on there is no irritation on my skin I love philosophy so much it's a great brand I would recommend this and I regularly but this product
This is a great every day moisturizer that worked well with my oily skin. I stopped using it after I finished the jar because I must prefer a moisturizer that has an SPF. I found other products that I was just as happy with that better met my needs and were less expensive.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily residue. Have you ever gotten this? Maybe it was just my jar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos