BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Lo S.
Absolutely love this stuff!!! It's so moisturizing and helps out my dry skin tremendously. Love the light scent and the fresh glow it gives my skin while providing long lasting moisture.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
I was out on the road during a hectic work trip when I picked this up, and I'm so glad I did. It helped soothe my dried out, dehydrated skin, leaving it feeling supple and smelling good.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Been using this since 15 and it's my favorite. Keeps my skin smooth and moisturized. This is a family favorite and my grandma has been using it for years, she looks amazing for her age! Definitely helps my new mom skin
Tiffany M.
This product helps moisturize my face without leaving it feeling oily or greasy; it leaves my skin looking youthful and radiant. My only complaint is that I'm not crazy about the scent.
Megan M.
I have oily skin type and this was not very good for that type to me...It is very moisturizing but also left an oily feel which I did not like. I do recommend for normal to dry skin types!
Geralyn S.
I feel like this did not work at all. It's a very watered down lotion and did not meet my expectations at all. I was told it could help with seasonal dryness and redness and that was really not the case.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
I bought this awhile back after reading all the hype about it and it broke me out so incredibly bad. I had no idea I had sensitive skin before this happened. Definitely no good for me.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is a classic product. I recently switched to this on the recommendation of a friend and I'm do glad I listened! It's is great for my combination skin and does not cause breakouts.
Kristin M.
Mesa, AZ
I have a large kit of Philosophy products and this came with it. I use the moisturizer daily and it's perfect for my combo/oily skin. It's lightweight, and really makes my skin feel smooth. It doesn't have an obtrusive smell either, highly recommend.
Michaela W.
Covington, GA
This did not work fr my oily skin. It made my skin even more oily than normal, and aggravated my acne. I gave this product only one star because or the smell. This stuff smells aweful.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?