philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,020 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. The smell is amazing! It makes my skin moisturizer but does not leave a greasy feeling behind. A truly quality product that also heals and repairs your skin through use!
One of my favorite moisturizes. It has anti aging and exfoliating benefits! The only thing is though I love the smell, after a while it can get to me. But overall an excellent and highly effective product!
It's a pretty heavy moisturizer and takes a while to rub into the skin it balls up when using t under a serum I like the sample sizes to try this with everything else I have to see if it will have the same effects
It has always been a struggle for me to find moisturizers that really do the job and actually smell good; this one does exactly that! Love that it leaves my face silky smooth and not smelling medicinal.
I got a sample of the new renewed hope in a jar, and I absolutely loved it! I'll be purchasing it soon, my skin felt soft, and it looked healthy, it absorbed quickly and just makes my skin feel wonderful :)
Best moisturizer out there! I was extremely sun burnt with my skin peeling like crazy and it totally fixed me up! I use it daily now. It makes my skin so soft! I feel like my skin has improved in health as well!
This is very nice to use on your skin, It is a very nice anti aging cream product. I found long term use pays off with using this Hope in a jar cream. It is a bit pricey though. :) xo Merry Christmas
Ask for this every year for Christmas. It's my favorite moisturizer. This year I couldn't wait to get it I snuck into the presents and took it. So far no one knows I'm hoping they'll think they forgot to buy it and get me another one lol
Absolutely love Philosophy ! This moisturizer leaves my skins feeling refreshed and smooth! Always wake up in the morning feeling soft and not dry. Great for all skins types, and great for any season !
These products always felt so good I specially love the way that this leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and soft. Everything from this brand is usually right on point and it serves as a great gift.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos