BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Stephanie S.
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. The smell is amazing! It makes my skin moisturizer but does not leave a greasy feeling behind. A truly quality product that also heals and repairs your skin through use!
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
This is very nice to use on your skin, It is a very nice anti aging cream product. I found long term use pays off with using this Hope in a jar cream. It is a bit pricey though. :) xo Merry Christmas
Mia F.
I received this as a gift and i was very surprised with it ! i really liked it , it was creamy and light weight on my skin and had a nice scent! my skin is sensitive and dry so this was a great gift !
Megan B.
It's a decent moisturizer if your skin is normal. However, it did not give me any hope if you know what I mean. I get dry skin and this didn't change that. I still looked like leather face after several uses.
Whitleigh H.
Glasgow, KY
This is a great moisturizer that does not have a weird smell, feels lightweight, and is not oily. I use this in the morning and at night (until I find a night one) and like it pretty well. The only thing I would change is the price!
Brittany H.
Absolutely love Philosophy ! This moisturizer leaves my skins feeling refreshed and smooth! Always wake up in the morning feeling soft and not dry. Great for all skins types, and great for any season !
Jessica P.
buckhannon, WV
This is the perfect moisturizer! Left my face feeling fresh and smooth. My skin is sort of dry, and it works well. My friends skin is oily and it works for her as well. All around a great product.
Haley S.
Columbia, SC
My skin is often really sensitive and dry, and Hope in a Jar was perfect for restoring my skin. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. I would definitely buy it again!
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
Ask for this every year for Christmas. It's my favorite moisturizer. This year I couldn't wait to get it I snuck into the presents and took it. So far no one knows I'm hoping they'll think they forgot to buy it and get me another one lol
Kimberly D.
Webster, TX
Not a fan. I purchased this after reading reviews online thinking it would be a good everyday moisturizer. However it didn't seem to provide moisture at all for me and caused my skin to break out too
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?