philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,016 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Philosophy's hope in a jar original, is amazing!! I have used it and I personally loved it! It was a little heavier of a cream but I think it's great for winter! I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!
I love this product because it does not leave my skin oily and is very gentle and light. I have used it before on sunburn and it has helps the burn decrease quickly and not pill as bad. I use it every morning!
This product is great as just a plain moisturizer, I don't think it really has any other benefit to my skin personally such as anti aging or wrinkle repair. But if you're skin just needs moisture, it does that.
Philosophy of any type is fantastic! Pricey to share with the entire family, but half are boys and happy with Axe, my triplets are girls and only 5. They don't know what they are missing yet! A splurge I deserve!
I got a sample of the new renewed hope in a jar, and I absolutely loved it! I'll be purchasing it soon, my skin felt soft, and it looked healthy, it absorbed quickly and just makes my skin feel wonderful :)
Best moisturizer out there! I was extremely sun burnt with my skin peeling like crazy and it totally fixed me up! I use it daily now. It makes my skin so soft! I feel like my skin has improved in health as well!
It has always been a struggle for me to find moisturizers that really do the job and actually smell good; this one does exactly that! Love that it leaves my face silky smooth and not smelling medicinal.
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. The smell is amazing! It makes my skin moisturizer but does not leave a greasy feeling behind. A truly quality product that also heals and repairs your skin through use!
It's a pretty heavy moisturizer and takes a while to rub into the skin it balls up when using t under a serum I like the sample sizes to try this with everything else I have to see if it will have the same effects
One of my favorite moisturizes. It has anti aging and exfoliating benefits! The only thing is though I love the smell, after a while it can get to me. But overall an excellent and highly effective product!
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos