BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Kay L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Philosophy 's Hope in a jar is a good moisturizer to use. It is light weight moisturizer so it doesn't feel oily or greasy and it is also very hydrating. Definlty would recommend this product.

Emily M.
Doral, FL
Hoy this as a gift and I will buy it myself next time. Totally worth it as it smooths your skin. I apply it all over my body at bedtime, and I smell so good!!!! I also have the spray mister!!!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Philosophy and all there Hope products! This really helps fine lines, I don't have wrinkles yet and also helps to even complexion. It's not greasy and makes your face super soft! ;)
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
I have very dry skin and during the winter months it can be very flaky and dull. Using this product right after washing and toning my skin help add a ton of moisture with out being too oily.
Jessalyn D.
I love this. It's not favorite when first applied but it sinks in and my skin looks so much better! I use it at nighttime and I notice a difference in the smoothness of my skin the next day!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I use this every night before I got to bed. It is very chemical smelling but I like it because you can tell the difference. I have kp and it seriously smooth's it out! Just watch out around your eye because they will burn!
Caeli D.
I really want like this moisturizer! My skin feels so soft and smooth when I use this. I don't care for the smell,it stinks like wet dog. Although it feels amazing I can't get past the scent
Liza R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer. My skin feels soft and it also has a glow with outhe looking oily looking. Just a small amount goes along way. This product can last for over a month.
Emily K.
College Sta, TX
Wonderful moisturizer for every skin type! when my skin is dry it works wonders when its oily and i mean oily it still works wonders! It is definitely worth the price! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of redness and I feel like this moisturizer had definitely helped in clearing up my face!
Lo S.
Absolutely love this stuff!!! It's so moisturizing and helps out my dry skin tremendously. Love the light scent and the fresh glow it gives my skin while providing long lasting moisture.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?