BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Megan B.
It's a decent moisturizer if your skin is normal. However, it did not give me any hope if you know what I mean. I get dry skin and this didn't change that. I still looked like leather face after several uses.
Kimberly D.
Webster, TX
Not a fan. I purchased this after reading reviews online thinking it would be a good everyday moisturizer. However it didn't seem to provide moisture at all for me and caused my skin to break out too
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
This is very nice to use on your skin, It is a very nice anti aging cream product. I found long term use pays off with using this Hope in a jar cream. It is a bit pricey though. :) xo Merry Christmas
Whitleigh H.
Glasgow, KY
This is a great moisturizer that does not have a weird smell, feels lightweight, and is not oily. I use this in the morning and at night (until I find a night one) and like it pretty well. The only thing I would change is the price!
Dana T.
This is a great every day moisturizer that worked well with my oily skin. I stopped using it after I finished the jar because I must prefer a moisturizer that has an SPF. I found other products that I was just as happy with that better met my needs and were less expensive.
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
I am so very impressed thus far with the results of this product. Goes on great. No oily feel and no breakouts. I would hope everyone would want to try this and see the results for themselves.
Shirley Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I tried a sample of this and Hope in a Jar night. While the smell of the regular Hope in a Jar wasn't as bad as the night version, it still wasn't pleasant. I need a very moisturizing moisturizer to balance out the effects of my acne medication and this just didn't cut it.
marisol R.
I got a sample free in the mail, I absolutely love it, it smells so good, fresh and clean, n this product doesn't clog pores and it's not sticky n thick like other products, I loved this face cream.
Alex C.
Rowlett, TX
I've always used Olay for my face but it always left my face over-moisturized, so I looked oily all day. This is the first moisturizer I've tried that moisturizers without leaving the greasy look.
Emily T.
LOVE THIS! It's light weight but not too light to where it feels like it did nothing. It soaks into the skin quickly. I love using this in the summer time! Will def repurchase when it's empty
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?