BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Philosophy of any type is fantastic! Pricey to share with the entire family, but half are boys and happy with Axe, my triplets are girls and only 5. They don't know what they are missing yet! A splurge I deserve!
Patricia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Excellent formula but one HUGE drawback is the smell! I can't stand it! I purchased the large jar and I had to throw it out. It stinks!!! There is now a renewed hope in a jar which is excellent. No bad scent.
Courtney M.
Love this moisturizer! Philosophy is one of my favorite brands and I have loved every product I have tried from them. I have sensitive skin and this product if very gentle and does not irritate my skin at all.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
I used this lotion for about 6 months and I liked it but it didn't super moisturize my skin. It is also very expensive. I do have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it or make me break out, which is rare.
Kayce Rae I.
I love this product because it does not leave my skin oily and is very gentle and light. I have used it before on sunburn and it has helps the burn decrease quickly and not pill as bad. I use it every morning!
Gaila B.
I love this moisturizer and philosophy in general. I think there prices are abit overpriced but love this stuff! I use it every morning and night! My skiN feels so soft and moisturized it is a bit oily though!
Bri W.
Huntington, WV
This product is great as just a plain moisturizer, I don't think it really has any other benefit to my skin personally such as anti aging or wrinkle repair. But if you're skin just needs moisture, it does that.
Tiffany H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Philosophy's hope in a jar original, is amazing!! I have used it and I personally loved it! It was a little heavier of a cream but I think it's great for winter! I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
I got a sample of the new renewed hope in a jar, and I absolutely loved it! I'll be purchasing it soon, my skin felt soft, and it looked healthy, it absorbed quickly and just makes my skin feel wonderful :)
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Best moisturizer out there! I was extremely sun burnt with my skin peeling like crazy and it totally fixed me up! I use it daily now. It makes my skin so soft! I feel like my skin has improved in health as well!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?