BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Julia C.
Elkhorn, WI
It has always been a struggle for me to find moisturizers that really do the job and actually smell good; this one does exactly that! Love that it leaves my face silky smooth and not smelling medicinal.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Best moisturizer out there! I was extremely sun burnt with my skin peeling like crazy and it totally fixed me up! I use it daily now. It makes my skin so soft! I feel like my skin has improved in health as well!
Stephanie S.
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. The smell is amazing! It makes my skin moisturizer but does not leave a greasy feeling behind. A truly quality product that also heals and repairs your skin through use!
Amanda C.
Menomonee Falls, WI
One of my favorite moisturizes. It has anti aging and exfoliating benefits! The only thing is though I love the smell, after a while it can get to me. But overall an excellent and highly effective product!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
I got a sample of the new renewed hope in a jar, and I absolutely loved it! I'll be purchasing it soon, my skin felt soft, and it looked healthy, it absorbed quickly and just makes my skin feel wonderful :)
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
Ask for this every year for Christmas. It's my favorite moisturizer. This year I couldn't wait to get it I snuck into the presents and took it. So far no one knows I'm hoping they'll think they forgot to buy it and get me another one lol
Haley S.
Columbia, SC
My skin is often really sensitive and dry, and Hope in a Jar was perfect for restoring my skin. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. I would definitely buy it again!
Jessica P.
buckhannon, WV
This is the perfect moisturizer! Left my face feeling fresh and smooth. My skin is sort of dry, and it works well. My friends skin is oily and it works for her as well. All around a great product.
Brittany H.
Absolutely love Philosophy ! This moisturizer leaves my skins feeling refreshed and smooth! Always wake up in the morning feeling soft and not dry. Great for all skins types, and great for any season !
Mia F.
I received this as a gift and i was very surprised with it ! i really liked it , it was creamy and light weight on my skin and had a nice scent! my skin is sensitive and dry so this was a great gift !
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?