BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
carla l.
salem, OR
I LOVE this. It has a nice and light fragrance with a silky smooth texture and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. The jar is decent sized and lasts awhile, too!
Isabel K.
Brecksville, OH
I love this facial lotion. It hydrates my skin so well and doesn't feel thick on my skin. I have extremely dry skin and it does the job without leaving a gross sticky feeling on my skin. It is pricey, but to me it really helps my dry skin and is 100% worth it.
Jennifer B.
I like this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel smooth and even without making it look greasy like some other moisturizers can do to my skin. The only thing I don't like about this product is the strong chemical-like smell.
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Philopsophy is amazing on my skin! Usually when I try new products theres a period of time where my skin has to adjust to the product and I experience some break outs. I have never experienced this with philosophy! This product goes on thin and smooth and doesn't create an oily appearance on my skin. Must try!
Amanda M.
This really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself. A little bit goes a long way. The texture is almost whipped... it soaks in easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like a lot of moisturizers do. And I love the smell!
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
I really like this moisturizer, my skin feels soft and refreshed without being fake or sticky like some can be.

My only criticism is that I wish it had an SPF; I know they do make a version with spf 25 but I prefer a higher daily SPF so I'll continue to use this and a separate moisturizer that shields more of that damaging sunlight that I'm so addicted to :)
Heather O.
McKinney, TX
This is my GO TO product. Sometimes it's the only thing I wear on my face all day! It's such a necessity and makes my face feel fresh and hydrated. I have combo skin and this stuff works wonders! It's worth every penny!
Susan S.
I was looking for a moisturizer to pretty much help my immensely dry, parched skin. it did help somewhat but now well enough to solve the issue as well as id hoped.
Mariah K.
One of my favorite moisturizers, great smell and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or slick. It's expensive for such a small jar though, and I can usually find a similar product at the drugstore for half the price.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite lotion. I have combo/oily skin and it works better on my skin than any product I have ever used. The only downside is that my hubby says it stinks. Like a wet dog. So I don't use it at night before bed.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?