BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really hate that I hated this. It made me breakout and it smelled awful (to me). I had read so many wonderful reviews about it and wanted to love it, but I couldn't.
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
My fave ever! Hydrating, smooths fine lines and evens skin tone. Too bad it's so damn pricey - $32/small jar! Whenever I have extra cash it's my immediate splurge item but that's not often lately. Still an amazing product.
Lynn S.
Newark, DE
This moisturizer is great for all types of skin. I like to use this in the summer because it is light. I switch to the Philosophy miracle moisturizer in the winter because it's heavier and my skin is much dryer in the winter.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff! It smells so fresh and clean and leaves your skin moisturized without being greasy. I put it on before bed every night and my skin thanks me for it.
Daisy R.
FORT PIERCE, FL
It's a good moisturizer however I have oily skin. I prefer to use this at night before bed and not during the day. I felt like my face became more oily when worn as my day moisturizer. Definitely a night time moisturizer for me.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love using this product as a night cream! I wake up the next morning with my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. This product met my expectations. It was only $14 at sephora! I will definitely be repurchasing this product
Ashley W.
I am a big fan of this product. My skin feels great after I put it on, vital part of my daily routine. This can be purchased at Sephora. Great every day moisturizer.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how moisturizing this is without being too oily and it's awesome for my extremely sensitized skin . Doesnt burn at all and absorbs nicely . I even love the minimal no fuss packaging . Must have product in your skin care !
Lindsay W.
Yardley , PA
I really like this moisturizer, my skin feels soft and refreshed without being fake or sticky like some can be.

My only criticism is that I wish it had an SPF; I know they do make a version with spf 25 but I prefer a higher daily SPF so I'll continue to use this and a separate moisturizer that shields more of that damaging sunlight that I'm so addicted to :)
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Perfect for any skin type! I have acne prone skin that gets dry very easily and this eased the pain from being dry without being over moisturizing. I'd buy this again.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily residue. Have you ever gotten this? Maybe it was just my jar?