BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Shauna P.
Tomball, TX
This is probably one of my most used products that I have. In the winter time my skin gets really dry in some places but oily in other places and this is one of the few products that works without making the oily part oilier but helps the dry parts. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Brittany S.
Sonora, CA
Truly love the way my skin feels. I mostly use it at night but have also used it underneath my make up in the morning and it last through out the day without feeling oily or greasy.
Gaila B.
I love this moisturizer and philosophy in general. I think there prices are abit overpriced but love this stuff! I use it every morning and night! My skiN feels so soft and moisturized it is a bit oily though!
Briana  W.
Huntington, WV
This product is great as just a plain moisturizer, I don't think it really has any other benefit to my skin personally such as anti aging or wrinkle repair. But if you're skin just needs moisture, it does that.
Patricia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Excellent formula but one HUGE drawback is the smell! I can't stand it! I purchased the large jar and I had to throw it out. It stinks!!! There is now a renewed hope in a jar which is excellent. No bad scent.
Courtney E.
Love this moisturizer! Philosophy is one of my favorite brands and I have loved every product I have tried from them. I have sensitive skin and this product if very gentle and does not irritate my skin at all.
Kayce Rae I.
I love this product because it does not leave my skin oily and is very gentle and light. I have used it before on sunburn and it has helps the burn decrease quickly and not pill as bad. I use it every morning!
Sarah H.
Philosophy of any type is fantastic! Pricey to share with the entire family, but half are boys and happy with Axe, my triplets are girls and only 5. They don't know what they are missing yet! A splurge I deserve!
Tiffany H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Philosophy's hope in a jar original, is amazing!! I have used it and I personally loved it! It was a little heavier of a cream but I think it's great for winter! I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
I used this lotion for about 6 months and I liked it but it didn't super moisturize my skin. It is also very expensive. I do have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it or make me break out, which is rare.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?