BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Mary H.
I don't like to use a lot of products, just the basics and I love the Philosophy products because they work and are not heavy. Hope in ajar provides the perfect level of moisture for my skin, makes my skin feel healthy and looks healthy. Not greasy at all. Absorbs very well. A little costly but a little goes a long way
Jennifer A.
The first thing to know about this product is that it is rich, creamy and cooling. I enjoy placing a little dap of this cream under my eyelids each night to remove some of the puffiness, and have enjoyed the sample I recieved.
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Some shy away because of the price, but it's worth every last red cent. I have super dry, flake prone skin and was using three different products to keep it at bay (not always succeeding either). Doesn't leave me greasy or oily and keeps my skin happy all day. LOVE it!
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't like the smell of this product at first but after you use it for a bit it doesn't bother me anymore. I absolutely love this; it's lightweight and doesn't interfere with my primer at all. I especially like the one with spf!
Lynn S.
Newark, DE
This moisturizer is great for all types of skin. I like to use this in the summer because it is light. I switch to the Philosophy miracle moisturizer in the winter because it's heavier and my skin is much dryer in the winter.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really hate that I hated this. It made me breakout and it smelled awful (to me). I had read so many wonderful reviews about it and wanted to love it, but I couldn't.
Nicole T.
I love it (first week when I used this product). It lightened my acne scars and redness on my skin on the first week. However, the result did not continue after the first week. My only tip would be to use it for a week then change to another moisturizer, so then your skin does not adapt to this moisturizer and that you will continue to see improvements on your skin.
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
My fave ever! Hydrating, smooths fine lines and evens skin tone. Too bad it's so damn pricey - $32/small jar! Whenever I have extra cash it's my immediate splurge item but that's not often lately. Still an amazing product.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff! It smells so fresh and clean and leaves your skin moisturized without being greasy. I put it on before bed every night and my skin thanks me for it.
Daisy R.
fort pierce, FL
It's a good moisturizer however I have oily skin. I prefer to use this at night before bed and not during the day. I felt like my face became more oily when worn as my day moisturizer. Definitely a night time moisturizer for me.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?