BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Pia M.
Hope in a jar has a feel. It moisturizes my skin without making me feel over drenched. Its worth the money, you can get it at many places from your favorite department store to Sephora or ultra.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I got a sample size of this to try and it is a nice moisturizer. It made my face look dewy and it felt soft and smooth. Down side is that this does have a strong smell to it so people will smell you wearing it on your face haha.
Alexandra S.
I think this is an overall great product but i agree with others that it is on the pricey side. i used to buy this all the time as gifts and they were very well received.
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
This product literally smells amazing! I live it' it's very gentle on the skin! As I have very sensitive skin! I use this product everyday! The value is very great! I would recommend this to others that have sensitive skin like me!
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Some shy away because of the price, but it's worth every last red cent. I have super dry, flake prone skin and was using three different products to keep it at bay (not always succeeding either). Doesn't leave me greasy or oily and keeps my skin happy all day. LOVE it!
Jennifer A.
The first thing to know about this product is that it is rich, creamy and cooling. I enjoy placing a little dap of this cream under my eyelids each night to remove some of the puffiness, and have enjoyed the sample I recieved.
SHAMENA S.
This concert is so light on the skin and leaves such a sweet glow. The packaging is really nice and simple and even after one use, my skin felt so supple. It is so gentle however, I wish it came with more product and was cheaper.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff! It smells so fresh and clean and leaves your skin moisturized without being greasy. I put it on before bed every night and my skin thanks me for it.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I love this product! It feels really nice on my skin and was highly effective. My skin felt very smooth after the first use. I got this at Sephora and it was not cheap. That's my only gripe is that it costs 2 arms and a leg! Lol
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really hate that I hated this. It made me breakout and it smelled awful (to me). I had read so many wonderful reviews about it and wanted to love it, but I couldn't.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?