BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Heather O.
McKinney, TX
This is my GO TO product. Sometimes it's the only thing I wear on my face all day! It's such a necessity and makes my face feel fresh and hydrated. I have combo skin and this stuff works wonders! It's worth every penny!
Susan S.
I was looking for a moisturizer to pretty much help my immensely dry, parched skin. it did help somewhat but now well enough to solve the issue as well as id hoped.
Sariya E.
Great Mills, MD
Okay so the smell is a little "pharmaceutical" but otherwise this cream is great. I use it in combination with the night cream. The original HIAJ is light and sinks into your skin like it's taking a drink of water.
Mariah K.
One of my favorite moisturizers, great smell and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or slick. It's expensive for such a small jar though, and I can usually find a similar product at the drugstore for half the price.
Antasia C.
Use this every morning after cleaning my face. It leave my face hydrated all day. It does have a stronge sent but it does go away. I feel fresher after applying it
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This moisturizer is really great. All skin types can use it as it seems to help adjust your skin so it's less dry or less oily... Whatever your skin needs are. It doesn't feel heavy and a little goes a a looooong way.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite lotion. I have combo/oily skin and it works better on my skin than any product I have ever used. The only downside is that my hubby says it stinks. Like a wet dog. So I don't use it at night before bed.
Katie H.
Oshkosh, WI
My favorite moisturizer by far! I use this everyday after I wash my face and shower and my skin is hydrated and clear. This product really does keep my skin feeling and looking soft
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this moisturizer! It's the best one I've ever used! I don't have any bad reactions to it and it just sinks into my skin. My only problem is that it is very expensive and it's very easy to go through a lot.
Shauna P.
Tomball, TX
This is probably one of my most used products that I have. In the winter time my skin gets really dry in some places but oily in other places and this is one of the few products that works without making the oily part oilier but helps the dry parts. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?