BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Alison S.
Bethel, CT
Is there a more perfect face cream? If there is, I haven't found it! The perfect texture and it makes my skin feel amazing! The only thing I would change is the price lol.
Courtney L.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! The smell is a bit overwhelming, but it is still amazing. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my face overly oily. I got it as a sample at first, and never looked back.
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
Jori H.
Paris, MI
My skin is always dry especially in the winter months and with this product I don't have to worry about my skin being dry and itchy therefore making my days uncomfortable.
Ashley A.
Amazing product!! During winter this helped my skin stay hydrated since the colder weather tends to dry out my skin. With this product I didn't have a problem with dry skin
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I got a sample size of this to try and it is a nice moisturizer. It made my face look dewy and it felt soft and smooth. Down side is that this does have a strong smell to it so people will smell you wearing it on your face haha.
Alexandra S.
I think this is an overall great product but i agree with others that it is on the pricey side. i used to buy this all the time as gifts and they were very well received.
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Some shy away because of the price, but it's worth every last red cent. I have super dry, flake prone skin and was using three different products to keep it at bay (not always succeeding either). Doesn't leave me greasy or oily and keeps my skin happy all day. LOVE it!
Pia M.
Hope in a jar has a feel. It moisturizes my skin without making me feel over drenched. Its worth the money, you can get it at many places from your favorite department store to Sephora or ultra.
Mary H.
I don't like to use a lot of products, just the basics and I love the Philosophy products because they work and are not heavy. Hope in ajar provides the perfect level of moisture for my skin, makes my skin feel healthy and looks healthy. Not greasy at all. Absorbs very well. A little costly but a little goes a long way
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?