BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
My fave ever! Hydrating, smooths fine lines and evens skin tone. Too bad it's so damn pricey - $32/small jar! Whenever I have extra cash it's my immediate splurge item but that's not often lately. Still an amazing product.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I LOVE this. It has a nice and light fragrance with a silky smooth texture and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. The jar is decent sized and lasts awhile, too!
Jennifer B.
I like this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel smooth and even without making it look greasy like some other moisturizers can do to my skin. The only thing I don't like about this product is the strong chemical-like smell.
Lauren B.
Hubert, NC
In the winter I tend to get dry skin and I had heard everyone say they loved this. I figured I'd give it a shot. After one use my skin felt better. I even tried it on my daughter eczema and it helped her wonders! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Ashley W.
I am a big fan of this product. My skin feels great after I put it on, vital part of my daily routine. This can be purchased at Sephora. Great every day moisturizer.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Perfect for any skin type! I have acne prone skin that gets dry very easily and this eased the pain from being dry without being over moisturizing. I'd buy this again.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
I really like this moisturizer, my skin feels soft and refreshed without being fake or sticky like some can be.

My only criticism is that I wish it had an SPF; I know they do make a version with spf 25 but I prefer a higher daily SPF so I'll continue to use this and a separate moisturizer that shields more of that damaging sunlight that I'm so addicted to :)
Amanda M.
This really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself. A little bit goes a long way. The texture is almost whipped... it soaks in easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like a lot of moisturizers do. And I love the smell!
Isabel K.
Brecksville, OH
I love this facial lotion. It hydrates my skin so well and doesn't feel thick on my skin. I have extremely dry skin and it does the job without leaving a gross sticky feeling on my skin. It is pricey, but to me it really helps my dry skin and is 100% worth it.
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Philopsophy is amazing on my skin! Usually when I try new products theres a period of time where my skin has to adjust to the product and I experience some break outs. I have never experienced this with philosophy! This product goes on thin and smooth and doesn't create an oily appearance on my skin. Must try!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?