BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Cristal V.
San diego, CA
So this product I wasn't too impressed. first the smell wasn't pleaset on top off my skin didn't react very well to this product. used at night and well stopped use of it left my skin dry and red and broke me out. so I can say never again.
Amanda W.
This product really did give me hope. I love it. I got a free sample of it from Ulta Beauty Supply and I need to go back to buy a full container because this stuff really works! It highlights your face and makes it look brighter and just all around more beautiful, I love it.
Sara V.
Chelsea, MI
I love this moisturizer! It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy or oily, and leaves my skin hydrated all day. I don't find that it has a bad smell like some of the other reviewers have said, but it doesn't have a perfumy smell, either.
Madrenna G.
Macedonia, OH
I really liked this product. Fresh scent. The only thing I did not care for was that it is not in a squeeze tube container which would keep more germs out of it, and make it hard for bacteria to grow. I think k that's important for something that is going to be near my eye.
Whitney H.
West Palm Bch, FL
By far one of the best face moisturizer around. I use this every morning and night. Yes, it is a little more expensive then some other products, but it's definitely worth it!
Jackee F.
Staten Island, NY
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever purchased. Although it can be a bit pricey, my skin was never so perfect as it was using this product. Perfect for sensitive skin. Non scented. Highly recommend! Use morning and night !
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This is my go to face cream. Not too heavy but light enough to not make you break out. This does not have spf in it. They do make a spf version of this but it was too heavy for my face and made me break out. This is great for day wear.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm not a fan of the smell, however I can tolerate it. I think this moisturizer makes my skin perfect texture-wise. It's not *super* hydrating, but just enough so while giving you new feeling skin! :)
Daniel W.
Dadeville, AL
I absolutely love this product! It is my all time to to moisturizer and it makes my face hydrated and soft. It does have a smell of not your typical facecream but it's not bad at all. I would say but this by the tubs lol it is amazing
Ashley A.
Amazing product!! During winter this helped my skin stay hydrated since the colder weather tends to dry out my skin. With this product I didn't have a problem with dry skin
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?