BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Madrenna G.
Macedonia, OH
I really liked this product. Fresh scent. The only thing I did not care for was that it is not in a squeeze tube container which would keep more germs out of it, and make it hard for bacteria to grow. I think k that's important for something that is going to be near my eye.
Whitney H.
West Palm Bch, FL
By far one of the best face moisturizer around. I use this every morning and night. Yes, it is a little more expensive then some other products, but it's definitely worth it!
cristal v.
San diego, CA
So this product I wasn't too impressed. first the smell wasn't pleaset on top off my skin didn't react very well to this product. used at night and well stopped use of it left my skin dry and red and broke me out. so I can say never again.
Jori H.
Paris, MI
My skin is always dry especially in the winter months and with this product I don't have to worry about my skin being dry and itchy therefore making my days uncomfortable.
Ashley A.
Amazing product!! During winter this helped my skin stay hydrated since the colder weather tends to dry out my skin. With this product I didn't have a problem with dry skin
Alison S.
Bethel, CT
Is there a more perfect face cream? If there is, I haven't found it! The perfect texture and it makes my skin feel amazing! The only thing I would change is the price lol.
Courtney L.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! The smell is a bit overwhelming, but it is still amazing. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my face overly oily. I got it as a sample at first, and never looked back.
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!
Jennifer A.
The first thing to know about this product is that it is rich, creamy and cooling. I enjoy placing a little dap of this cream under my eyelids each night to remove some of the puffiness, and have enjoyed the sample I recieved.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I got a sample size of this to try and it is a nice moisturizer. It made my face look dewy and it felt soft and smooth. Down side is that this does have a strong smell to it so people will smell you wearing it on your face haha.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?