• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
Terrific product!!! It is light and works well. It is a little heavy for everyday use on my skin, but works well for me on cold winter days, when I could use a little extra help.
Christine A.
Verona, PA
Always been my go to moisturizer. A little goes a long way and is great with my combination skin. Works well for when my skin is dry in the winter and not so dry in the summer.
Tricia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love how thick and creamy it is. I use it at night for an extra boost of moisture. It leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. It's a great night cream thou on the pricey side.
Courtney I.
Atlanta, GA
I received a deluxe sample of this product and have been using it for about five days now. While the lightweight formula is lovely, the smell is so repulsive that is counters absolutely every virtue this product has to offer. The fragrance is a combination of stale lavender, rancidness, and a turd wrapped in burnt hair. While is seems mild at first, a deep whiff of this stuff leaves me retching.
Madrenna G.
Macedonia, OH
I really liked this product. Fresh scent. The only thing I did not care for was that it is not in a squeeze tube container which would keep more germs out of it, and make it hard for bacteria to grow. I think k that's important for something that is going to be near my eye.
Sara V.
Chelsea, MI
I love this moisturizer! It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy or oily, and leaves my skin hydrated all day. I don't find that it has a bad smell like some of the other reviewers have said, but it doesn't have a perfumy smell, either.
cristal v.
San diego, CA
So this product I wasn't too impressed. first the smell wasn't pleaset on top off my skin didn't react very well to this product. used at night and well stopped use of it left my skin dry and red and broke me out. so I can say never again.
Amanda W.
This product really did give me hope. I love it. I got a free sample of it from Ulta Beauty Supply and I need to go back to buy a full container because this stuff really works! It highlights your face and makes it look brighter and just all around more beautiful, I love it.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This is my go to face cream. Not too heavy but light enough to not make you break out. This does not have spf in it. They do make a spf version of this but it was too heavy for my face and made me break out. This is great for day wear.
Whitney H.
West Palm Bch, FL
By far one of the best face moisturizer around. I use this every morning and night. Yes, it is a little more expensive then some other products, but it's definitely worth it!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?