BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
This facial moisturizer feels so lightweight and isn't oily after applying it to my skin. It does not break me out and has a lovely scent but is not overbearing. I can apply my makeup on over it without my foundation looking cakey or weird. The price is good too considering that a little goes a long way.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a great moisturizer for normal skin. I love it in the summer, but I am so dry in the winter that I need something just a little more potent. This is a great product form someone who is in their 20s to 30s or anyone just looking to one up your normal moisturizer routine.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I see why there’s such a hype about this brand! I signed up for their rewards/emails and they always have sales with their products which is nice because I live by this moisturizer. It’s so creamy and leaves my skin so soft! I highly recommend this product and this brand!
Lisa G.
I can’t live without this, trust me, I have tried and nothing compares to this. I love the texture of this moisturizer. It’s light to the touch and just melts into your skin and has a slight smell. I have been using this for over 10 years and still love it. It is VERY pricey for what I want to spend, but it really has helped make my skin feel and look good for all these years.
alyssa l.
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and I was pleased with it overall but it was no different than my regular clean and clear moisturizing gel. It was definitely moisturizing and felt refreshing but for the price I didn't care much for it. If I received a deluxe sample I would be happy either way lol
Jennifer M.
Center Point, IA
I have such sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that I can use without it breaking out my skin. It is lightweight, non-greasy and great for combination skin. The price seems high however it literally lasts forever and when you take that into consideration, the price point is really not bad at all. I will definitely continue to buy Philosophy products.
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
I have very oily skin and i love this product! I use it under makeup and i find it doesnt make me more oily throughout the day. Its a very lightweight formula and i love it since i used to not wear moisturizers as much because of how heavy they would feel on my face.
Hayley K.
Raleigh, NC
This moisturizer is simply amazing and pairs well with the philosophy purity face wash. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, which made me extremely happy since the bottle was a little out of my price range at first. I have dry skin and this works wonders for my flaky skin, which is now completely gone. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Rayna L.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell BUT I use a lot of natural products so I got over it quickly. I have sensitive skin that breaks out very easily and this is my holy grail day moisturizer. I usually have normal to dry skin and it works wonders.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
I love Philosophy products. They smell great and work better. I purchase these at Sephora and QVC and Ulta. They always offer nice packages or just the bottle of your choice. It is a tad pricey but for the market it is about average. I would buy it again and I have. I love hope in a jar it is a great moisturizer. It feels wonderful. I would recommend this item.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?