BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Deanna L.
Redlands, CA
I am a big fan of Philosophy products and was eager to try out Hope in a Jar. Unfortunately it wasn't a hit for me. An ingredient within the product made my eyes water uncontrollably and I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Amy T.
Fresno, CA
I use this moisturizer in the winter time since my skin tends to get a bit dry. It is a bit thick for my liking but overall it's a nice moisturizer to have. It's my first time trying & so far it's pretty good. I don't really see a difference much on my skin but this will be an average moisturizer.
Jacklyn N.
I love how this feels on my skin. I have pretty eczema prone skin and this is a godsend. It soothes my skin and at the same time it softens it too. I would definitely repurchase this when I run out I love it so much.
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
Did not like the smell at all!!! Did not like the product very much at all either. Was a different type of texture. Do give it a try though, because I know lots of people who love this!
lindsey w.
Hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's lightweight, smells great, and never feels oily on my skin. My makeup goes on effortlessly over it and it gives me a glow! Leaves my skin looking bright and feeling soft. Recommend for any skin type!
Lisa W.
I really am not sure of this product. The products are well loved by everyone including my best friend however I never saw any difference after using this. I probably won't repurchase
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
If I had an option to give more stars, I would!  Hope in a Jar is singlehandedly the BEST moisturizer EVER!  It takes very little so the product lasts forever. When you apply it, it feels light on the skin and melts into your skin.  Seriously - try it!  You won't be disappointed!
Ryanne B.
This stuff is my saving grace. It's been awesome for my skin and has helped to keep me moisturized and soft 24/7. I've been using it since day one and my skin is amazing because of it!
Megan W.
This works wonders on my combination skin. I have some dry patches and other very oily sections but I use a little of this before i apply makeup and it keeps my skin even and hydrated. Be careful if you leave the jar open though, it will start to dry out. A little goes a long way. My skin has felt smoothr and looks more even after two weeks of use.
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
I received this as a sample from Ulta. I really like how refreshed this made my face feel, and it's great that it didn't seem to have any kind of weird odor. The only downfall is that it's a bit pricey for my tastes, but it definitely is a good product.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?