BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
I have normal skin, but Hope in a Jar turns my face into an oily mess and causes breakouts. I've tried it and thrown in away three times now. I'm a Philosophy Gal, and I am loyal to the brand, but as much as I want to love this product, I can't.
Christine A.
Verona, PA
Always been my go to moisturizer. A little goes a long way and is great with my combination skin. Works well for when my skin is dry in the winter and not so dry in the summer.
Courtney I.
Atlanta, GA
I received a deluxe sample of this product and have been using it for about five days now. While the lightweight formula is lovely, the smell is so repulsive that is counters absolutely every virtue this product has to offer. The fragrance is a combination of stale lavender, rancidness, and a turd wrapped in burnt hair. While is seems mild at first, a deep whiff of this stuff leaves me retching.
Tricia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love how thick and creamy it is. I use it at night for an extra boost of moisture. It leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. It's a great night cream thou on the pricey side.
Jackee F.
Staten Island, NY
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever purchased. Although it can be a bit pricey, my skin was never so perfect as it was using this product. Perfect for sensitive skin. Non scented. Highly recommend! Use morning and night !
Daniel W.
Dadeville, AL
I absolutely love this product! It is my all time to to moisturizer and it makes my face hydrated and soft. It does have a smell of not your typical facecream but it's not bad at all. I would say but this by the tubs lol it is amazing
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm not a fan of the smell, however I can tolerate it. I think this moisturizer makes my skin perfect texture-wise. It's not *super* hydrating, but just enough so while giving you new feeling skin! :)
Sara V.
Chelsea, MI
I love this moisturizer! It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy or oily, and leaves my skin hydrated all day. I don't find that it has a bad smell like some of the other reviewers have said, but it doesn't have a perfumy smell, either.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This is my go to face cream. Not too heavy but light enough to not make you break out. This does not have spf in it. They do make a spf version of this but it was too heavy for my face and made me break out. This is great for day wear.
cristal v.
San diego, CA
So this product I wasn't too impressed. first the smell wasn't pleaset on top off my skin didn't react very well to this product. used at night and well stopped use of it left my skin dry and red and broke me out. so I can say never again.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?