BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Ryanne B.
This stuff is my saving grace. It's been awesome for my skin and has helped to keep me moisturized and soft 24/7. I've been using it since day one and my skin is amazing because of it!
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
I received this as a sample from Ulta. I really like how refreshed this made my face feel, and it's great that it didn't seem to have any kind of weird odor. The only downfall is that it's a bit pricey for my tastes, but it definitely is a good product.
Lisa W.
I really am not sure of this product. The products are well loved by everyone including my best friend however I never saw any difference after using this. I probably won't repurchase
Megan W.
This works wonders on my combination skin. I have some dry patches and other very oily sections but I use a little of this before i apply makeup and it keeps my skin even and hydrated. Be careful if you leave the jar open though, it will start to dry out. A little goes a long way. My skin has felt smoothr and looks more even after two weeks of use.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I received a sample packet of this a month or so ago, and I think it is wonderful. It made my skin feel soft and there was no irritation, it removed the blotchy-ness out of my skin. My husband even noticed the difference and said my skin had a glow.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I've always liked using this in the winter, but feel it is a little too heavy for summer time in DC. I notice my face seems a little red after using, but not hot or like it is breaking out. It does make my skin incredibly soft and I love the smell.
Laura R.
Seattle, WA
I love using Philosophy"s Hope in a Jar. I use it every day. It's a light cream and doesn't leave me feeling oily. I especially love using it after philosophy's microdelivery face scrub. Definitely worth it. Price point is a little high though.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
Terrific product!!! It is light and works well. It is a little heavy for everyday use on my skin, but works well for me on cold winter days, when I could use a little extra help.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I purchased this and was so excited to use it however, the moment I opened it I noticed it had a foul smell. I added some tea tree & lavender essential oil to help make it smell better but it just didn't work. I will not be purchasing this again.
Ashley J.
I live by philosophy! All my skin care products are philosophy. I use purity with my Clairsonic Mia and then use the hope in a jar for moisturizer. I struggled with acne FOR YEARS and philosophy is the only brand I have found that not only clears up my blemishes but gives the proper amount of moisture where it is needed. I LOVE philosophy!!!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?