BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
Did not like the smell at all!!! Did not like the product very much at all either. Was a different type of texture. Do give it a try though, because I know lots of people who love this!
Deanna L.
Redlands, CA
I am a big fan of Philosophy products and was eager to try out Hope in a Jar. Unfortunately it wasn't a hit for me. An ingredient within the product made my eyes water uncontrollably and I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Ryanne B.
This stuff is my saving grace. It's been awesome for my skin and has helped to keep me moisturized and soft 24/7. I've been using it since day one and my skin is amazing because of it!
Lisa W.
I really am not sure of this product. The products are well loved by everyone including my best friend however I never saw any difference after using this. I probably won't repurchase
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
If I had an option to give more stars, I would!  Hope in a Jar is singlehandedly the BEST moisturizer EVER!  It takes very little so the product lasts forever. When you apply it, it feels light on the skin and melts into your skin.  Seriously - try it!  You won't be disappointed!
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
I received this as a sample from Ulta. I really like how refreshed this made my face feel, and it's great that it didn't seem to have any kind of weird odor. The only downfall is that it's a bit pricey for my tastes, but it definitely is a good product.
Megan W.
This works wonders on my combination skin. I have some dry patches and other very oily sections but I use a little of this before i apply makeup and it keeps my skin even and hydrated. Be careful if you leave the jar open though, it will start to dry out. A little goes a long way. My skin has felt smoothr and looks more even after two weeks of use.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I don't have strong feelings about this cream. It didn't do anything for my face that was noticeable whatsoever. It's sort of one of those "Meh" products. Thats also the way that I would describe the scent. Its overall just "Meh"
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I've always liked using this in the winter, but feel it is a little too heavy for summer time in DC. I notice my face seems a little red after using, but not hot or like it is breaking out. It does make my skin incredibly soft and I love the smell.
Laura R.
Seattle, WA
I love using Philosophy"s Hope in a Jar. I use it every day. It's a light cream and doesn't leave me feeling oily. I especially love using it after philosophy's microdelivery face scrub. Definitely worth it. Price point is a little high though.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?