BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
This stuff smells SOOOOO bad but it kept my face moisturized. It you can look past the smell and you have dry skin I would recommend buying a little sample first before buying the big size.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! The only moisturizer I use. I have very sensitive skin and broke out for years and years until I found this product. The only thing that helps me
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
I only sampled this for a few days, but I had no complaints! I do not know how it works long term, but my skin felt so smooth. My make up didn't settle into my fine lines as much as usual.
Sonali K.
If there was a way to give no stars, I would. This was the first Philosophy product I bought, and the last. The smell of this product actually made me gag. I couldn't even give it away. I did manage to apply it once or twice, but the smell made me wash it off.
Sarah A.
Luray, VA
This stuff is heaven in a jar hands down. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturizer, not dried out and "tight" feeling like a lot of others tend to do. The smell is great. I've never had a breakout while using this which is saying a lot in itself. Highly recommend!
Jacklyn N.
I love how this feels on my skin. I have pretty eczema prone skin and this is a godsend. It soothes my skin and at the same time it softens it too. I would definitely repurchase this when I run out I love it so much.
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
Did not like the smell at all!!! Did not like the product very much at all either. Was a different type of texture. Do give it a try though, because I know lots of people who love this!
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I use this as my PM moisturizer because it packs a punch! I also grab it when I'm feeling extra dry during the winter time and it goes on wonderfully! It's light, airy, and sooo creamy! If you have the opportunity to at least try a small size, you will NEVER go back! I have it on auto-delivery through QVC.
Amy T.
Fresno, CA
I use this moisturizer in the winter time since my skin tends to get a bit dry. It is a bit thick for my liking but overall it's a nice moisturizer to have. It's my first time trying & so far it's pretty good. I don't really see a difference much on my skin but this will be an average moisturizer.
Deanna L.
Redlands, CA
I am a big fan of Philosophy products and was eager to try out Hope in a Jar. Unfortunately it wasn't a hit for me. An ingredient within the product made my eyes water uncontrollably and I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?