BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
This was the first product I had ever tried from the Philosophy brand and I have been hooked ever since! It really is hope in a jar. My skin's overall appearance and elasticity improved with this product. It also makes a wonderful gift because we all love to feel pampered.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love this so much!! It's so smooth, creamy, and light. I have oily skin and this still hydrates it enough but doesn't make it super oily. It just melts into the skin like butter. Well worth the money.
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I love this product. It is very expensive but it it worth it. I get this autoshipped to my house every 6 months. A little goes a long way and It makes my face feel extremely soft and smooth.
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe my sense of smell is off but I do not know what "bad smell" reviewers are talking about! This stuff is heaven in a bottle! My skin is very dry and this cream works and lasts me all day. Keeps it soft and fresh looking more so than other products I've used. I highly recommend this!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Very hydrating without feeling thick. My skin is very dry in the winter so I love using this during the colder months. I knocked off a star because it's in a jar and that's not always the cleanest way to apply any face product but it's still worth it in my opinion.
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
I only sampled this for a few days, but I had no complaints! I do not know how it works long term, but my skin felt so smooth. My make up didn't settle into my fine lines as much as usual.
Molly R.
Farmville
I love Hope in a Jar!!!!!!!! It feels great on my skin and does not make my skin dry at all, it feels really nourished after I use it.  The only thing that I really was not fond of was the smell of Hope in a Jar.  I wish that it had a better scent to it, but that may be my personal preference.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
This stuff smells SOOOOO bad but it kept my face moisturized. It you can look past the smell and you have dry skin I would recommend buying a little sample first before buying the big size.
Crystal W.
Raytown, MO
I received my hope in a jar as a gift, it did not work and I don't use it. A waste of money in my opinion. From what I've learned about these products all of them work in conjunction with one another and in order for one item to really work you need other stuff, which was not going to happen due to high cost.
Sarah A.
Strasburg, VA
This stuff is heaven in a jar hands down. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturizer, not dried out and "tight" feeling like a lot of others tend to do. The smell is great. I've never had a breakout while using this which is saying a lot in itself. Highly recommend!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?

back