BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Rikka I.
A very light moisturizer that has a pleasant clean smell. Kind of reminds me of some diaper rash creams, which is odd.. that could just be me, but the texture is different... definitely not diaper rash cream. lol My boyfriend even likes wearing this moisturizer and it is my go to.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
This makes my skin so unbelievably soft. I first got a sample from a friend who worked at Sephora and once I tried it I had to buy the real thing. It's a great moisturizer and doesn't feel oily at all.
Nancy N.
This is a high-end moisturizer and it works pretty decent for me. The reason I gave it a 4 star, is because, on days where my skin is SUPER dry, I apply this moisturizer and it locks in the moisture. It feels really refreshing on my dry skin (especially during the winter).
Influenster M.
This was my first favorite high end moisturizer, I loved it it was moisturizing and it really plumped the skin. I quit using it due to it being very citrusy fragranted and it irrirtated my eyes from being so fragranted. If that doesn't irritate you I highly recommend.
Jennifer C.
Ceres, CA
I like this moisturizer, it really does keep my face soft and moisturized. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my face greasy or anything. The price for a jar of this moisturizer is worth it, I would buy this again and I would also buy the night time cream too!
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
This was the first product I had ever tried from the Philosophy brand and I have been hooked ever since! It really is hope in a jar. My skin's overall appearance and elasticity improved with this product. It also makes a wonderful gift because we all love to feel pampered.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love this so much!! It's so smooth, creamy, and light. I have oily skin and this still hydrates it enough but doesn't make it super oily. It just melts into the skin like butter. Well worth the money.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Very hydrating without feeling thick. My skin is very dry in the winter so I love using this during the colder months. I knocked off a star because it's in a jar and that's not always the cleanest way to apply any face product but it's still worth it in my opinion.
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I love this product. It is very expensive but it it worth it. I get this autoshipped to my house every 6 months. A little goes a long way and It makes my face feel extremely soft and smooth.
Karina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe my sense of smell is off but I do not know what "bad smell" reviewers are talking about! This stuff is heaven in a bottle! My skin is very dry and this cream works and lasts me all day. Keeps it soft and fresh looking more so than other products I've used. I highly recommend this!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?