BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
FRANCIS H.
Leaves my face feeling moisturized and feeling plump. Comes in a nice jar. Wrinkles have improved and no more bags under eyes. Very effective product. I am on my 4th jar. I am a repeat user of this product and many more from Philosophy. It has antiaging properties. Will buy again.
Torre C.
I've been using this product for several years now. And I have purchased several jars of it. First off, it lasts forever! Even the smallest jar takes awhile to go through. It leaves my skin with a slight glow and I love the way it sinks into my skin. It's like my skin drinks it instantly.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Like this stuff when my skin is really really dried out. When using my acne prescriptions my skin get sooooo dry and it cracks and hurts. This soothes it all and nourishes it.. too oily for everyday use.
vanessa c.
I was given "hope in a jar" mositurizer as a gift and i absolutely fell in love with it! I have pretty oily skin so anything too heavy can sometimes make me look shiny. This product made my skin feel even, smooth, and radiant. It felt very light and not at all suffocating or goopy. I use this product before I put on my make up and after I wash my face before i go to sleep. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new and improved daily
Heather H.
Skandia, MI
I don't know what it is with Hope in a Jar, but every time I use it my face breaks out. I don't have that problem otherwise, so it's weird that it happens with this product. It seems greasy. Doesn't smell good either. I always thought Philosophy was a great company, but Hope in a Jar can stay in the jar as far as I'm concerned.
Brittany P.
other than the smell I absolutely love this product, I have super sensitive skin and this moisturizer does not make me break out. it's hard for me to find a product that works so well and doesn't irritate and inflame my skin, it's well worth the price and the jar lasts a long time.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Great moisturizer to keep skin hydrated and soft. This does not make me break out or make skin feel greasy. A little bit goes a long way on my oily areas. I enjoy the luxurious feel when I apply this.
Tammy W.
It is a great moisturizer. I received a sample of this and used it during the summer only. It is moisturizing without the sticky feelings to it, and your skin absorbs it very quickly. I wouldn't use it for the winter since I have dry/normal skin. But it is great for the summer.
Janese H.
Akron, OH
I actually purchased the hope in a jar (night). I'm not sure what the difference is besides this one you obviously put on at night. So far I have enjoyed it, when I first bought it I had to wear it a few days for my skin to adjust due to the alpha hydroxy acid. (24 years old and sensitive skin)
Rikka I.
A very light moisturizer that has a pleasant clean smell. Kind of reminds me of some diaper rash creams, which is odd.. that could just be me, but the texture is different... definitely not diaper rash cream. lol My boyfriend even likes wearing this moisturizer and it is my go to.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?