BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This stuff is just amazing! I have oily skin and I thought this would add more oiliness to my face but it didn't. It just made my skin hydrated and now my face doesn't feel so oily. I'm in love with this stuff!
Celeste R.
Elsa, TX
How cute is this jar! I use Hope In a Jar very often. I actually keep it in my purse. The scent is very soft and the texture is smooth. Its very convenient as the size isn't too big and the price isn't too bad.
Kelly  K.
Getzville, NY
I have such dry skin and finding something like this was like finding gold. It's super moisturizing yet doesn't leave my face oily. Applies perfectly with make up ! And best of all, it didn't irritate my skin!
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
This stuff works a lot better than normal moisturizers but I still don't see the amazing part of it, even after many months of use. Not gonna lie, it did really help my dry face but the smell is so heavy that it makes my eyes water badly if it gets anywhere above my nose or below my eyebrows!
Kinu M.
Lancaster , PA
HOPE IN A JAR IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. if i could give it 100 stars I would! I've never owned or used another product that gives these kind of results. Goes on like silk and gives my skin a healthy natural Glow!
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
I have been using this for about 6 months now and it's helped my severely dry skin find some moisture. I would like to try something a little thicker next time. But this does work great for the time being!
Natalie B.
By far the best moisturizer I have ever used. My skin feels awake & refreshed whenever I put this on. I first got this in a sample size from Ulta but immediately fell in love & had to purchase. Definitely worth every penny!
Barb B.
Croydon, PA
By far the best hydrating moisturizer I have ever encountered. My skin is left refreshed and relieved. This has been my go to moisturizer for the past 10 years and it will be for the next 10 years to come!!
Bridget J.
Philadelphia, PA
I did not like this moisturizer at all. When I first put it on, it didn't feel so bad. But later it completely peeled and flaked off. Would not recommend this product to a friend, especially at that price.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Philosophy is definitely one of those brands that really deliver with their products. Their line of lotions and skin creams are exceptional. Their products are very rich and not too oily like some other lotions. Plus their packaging is clean and sleek and different which is a plus for me.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?