BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I've personally never got to try this product yet but I sure plan too! Seems to be for wrinkles and dry skin and that's my exact areas I need help with! Something to rehydrate my dry skin so it doesn't look flaky!
Katie R.
Plainfield, IL
I received a sample of this when buying the purity cleanser and I fell in love with it! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth. I will probably not buy this product full size because it is almost $50
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
This stuff is heaven in a jar, although i wish it was in a pump bottle instead of a jar. i apply it morning and night and my skin feels like baby soft afterwards. i didn't find that it left my skin oily or tacky
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It's well worth the money! It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily; just soft and smooth! It's not super heavy either, so works well to put on before makeup. Great product!
Kinu M.
Lancaster , PA
HOPE IN A JAR IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. if i could give it 100 stars I would! I've never owned or used another product that gives these kind of results. Goes on like silk and gives my skin a healthy natural Glow!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This stuff is just amazing! I have oily skin and I thought this would add more oiliness to my face but it didn't. It just made my skin hydrated and now my face doesn't feel so oily. I'm in love with this stuff!
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
This stuff works a lot better than normal moisturizers but I still don't see the amazing part of it, even after many months of use. Not gonna lie, it did really help my dry face but the smell is so heavy that it makes my eyes water badly if it gets anywhere above my nose or below my eyebrows!
Celeste R.
Elsa, TX
How cute is this jar! I use Hope In a Jar very often. I actually keep it in my purse. The scent is very soft and the texture is smooth. Its very convenient as the size isn't too big and the price isn't too bad.
Kelly  K.
Getzville, NY
I have such dry skin and finding something like this was like finding gold. It's super moisturizing yet doesn't leave my face oily. Applies perfectly with make up ! And best of all, it didn't irritate my skin!
Bridget J.
Philadelphia, PA
I did not like this moisturizer at all. When I first put it on, it didn't feel so bad. But later it completely peeled and flaked off. Would not recommend this product to a friend, especially at that price.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?