BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Katie R.
I received a sample of this when buying the purity cleanser and I fell in love with it! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth. I will probably not buy this product full size because it is almost $50
Leslie W.
This moisturizer is absolute HEAVEN. It is SO silky and smooth going on, and gives me an instant "glow." It saturates while sleeping and I wake up with a glow as well! Only word of caution is that I would not recommend this for those with oil skin.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
This stuff is heaven in a jar, although i wish it was in a pump bottle instead of a jar. i apply it morning and night and my skin feels like baby soft afterwards. i didn't find that it left my skin oily or tacky
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
My must have moisturizer for winter dry skin! It hydrates deeply to make my skin supple and dewy. There is no SPF which is a little bit of a bummer, but it’s ability to tame my irritated wind burned skin in the winter makes up for it!
Amy A.
Hillsboro, IN
I have hopelessly dry skin and this stuff is wonderful. I started by getting a free sample and then loved it. It does not make you look or feel greasy at all, but it is extremely hydrating. It smells wonderful also. I feel super clean putting it on.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I've personally never got to try this product yet but I sure plan too! Seems to be for wrinkles and dry skin and that's my exact areas I need help with! Something to rehydrate my dry skin so it doesn't look flaky!
Alicia P.
This moisturizer is the staple of both mine and my mom's beauty regimen in the morning. It's a fabulous lightweight- but powerful- moisturizer for your face. You can mix it with your foundation to give you a lightweight but moisturizer feel, or just swipe in on a clean face and go on with your day
Rachel D.
Everything is great about this product except for the smell. It really caught me off guard when I first used it. I got kind of used to it but shy away from repurchasing because of the scent. Other than that, it moisturizers great- especially awesome in winter with the dry air. Good for sensitive skin.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It's well worth the money! It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily; just soft and smooth! It's not super heavy either, so works well to put on before makeup. Great product!
Kelly  K.
Getzville, NY
I have such dry skin and finding something like this was like finding gold. It's super moisturizing yet doesn't leave my face oily. Applies perfectly with make up ! And best of all, it didn't irritate my skin!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?