BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It's well worth the money! It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily; just soft and smooth! It's not super heavy either, so works well to put on before makeup. Great product!
Barb B.
Croydon, PA
By far the best hydrating moisturizer I have ever encountered. My skin is left refreshed and relieved. This has been my go to moisturizer for the past 10 years and it will be for the next 10 years to come!!
Bridget J.
Philadelphia, PA
I did not like this moisturizer at all. When I first put it on, it didn't feel so bad. But later it completely peeled and flaked off. Would not recommend this product to a friend, especially at that price.
Natalie B.
By far the best moisturizer I have ever used. My skin feels awake & refreshed whenever I put this on. I first got this in a sample size from Ulta but immediately fell in love & had to purchase. Definitely worth every penny!
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
I have been using this for about 6 months now and it's helped my severely dry skin find some moisture. I would like to try something a little thicker next time. But this does work great for the time being!
Nicole A.
Gainesville, FL
I really liked this product. I used it as an everyday moisturizer and had no issues with irritation or breakouts. It doesn't have a great scent, but that wasn't an issue for me. I didn't notice any amazing differences to my skin, but the texture was light and applied well. If you have sensitive or dry skin, I would sample it first to see if it hydrates well enough without causing irritation.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Like this stuff when my skin is really really dried out. When using my acne prescriptions my skin get sooooo dry and it cracks and hurts. This soothes it all and nourishes it.. too oily for everyday use.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Philosophy is definitely one of those brands that really deliver with their products. Their line of lotions and skin creams are exceptional. Their products are very rich and not too oily like some other lotions. Plus their packaging is clean and sleek and different which is a plus for me.
Kelly S.
Atlanta, GA
I really wanted to like this product because I heard wonderful things about it but it just didn't work for me. First the scent was very overwhelming and not in a good way. Second, after using the product my face still seemed dry and tight. Finally, this product made my face oily.
Nicole E.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I cannot rave enough about this product. If you have the money to splurge on one of these, do it! I bought it after Oprah raved about it in her favorites years ago & saw the reviews. A little goes a very long way & it helps all skin types. It is one of my favorite moisturizers to use in the winter time.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?