BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Leslie W.
This moisturizer is absolute HEAVEN. It is SO silky and smooth going on, and gives me an instant "glow." It saturates while sleeping and I wake up with a glow as well! Only word of caution is that I would not recommend this for those with oil skin.
Alicia P.
This moisturizer is the staple of both mine and my mom's beauty regimen in the morning. It's a fabulous lightweight- but powerful- moisturizer for your face. You can mix it with your foundation to give you a lightweight but moisturizer feel, or just swipe in on a clean face and go on with your day
Rachel D.
Everything is great about this product except for the smell. It really caught me off guard when I first used it. I got kind of used to it but shy away from repurchasing because of the scent. Other than that, it moisturizers great- especially awesome in winter with the dry air. Good for sensitive skin.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
My must have moisturizer for winter dry skin! It hydrates deeply to make my skin supple and dewy. There is no SPF which is a little bit of a bummer, but it’s ability to tame my irritated wind burned skin in the winter makes up for it!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I've personally never got to try this product yet but I sure plan too! Seems to be for wrinkles and dry skin and that's my exact areas I need help with! Something to rehydrate my dry skin so it doesn't look flaky!
Katie R.
I received a sample of this when buying the purity cleanser and I fell in love with it! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth. I will probably not buy this product full size because it is almost $50
Kelly  K.
Getzville, NY
I have such dry skin and finding something like this was like finding gold. It's super moisturizing yet doesn't leave my face oily. Applies perfectly with make up ! And best of all, it didn't irritate my skin!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This stuff is just amazing! I have oily skin and I thought this would add more oiliness to my face but it didn't. It just made my skin hydrated and now my face doesn't feel so oily. I'm in love with this stuff!
Celeste R.
Elsa, TX
How cute is this jar! I use Hope In a Jar very often. I actually keep it in my purse. The scent is very soft and the texture is smooth. Its very convenient as the size isn't too big and the price isn't too bad.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
This stuff works a lot better than normal moisturizers but I still don't see the amazing part of it, even after many months of use. Not gonna lie, it did really help my dry face but the smell is so heavy that it makes my eyes water badly if it gets anywhere above my nose or below my eyebrows!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?