BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
I can only use this product in the summer when my skin is naturally more oily and less sensitive. However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin. This is a great product to apply before foundation but not for daily moisture.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
I'd heard AMAZING things about this, but it wasn't as moisturizing as I'd thought it'd be. Very smooth, and pretty light weight. Even the dry skin version wasn't what I'd expected. It did leave my skin super smooth, but I can't tell whether it was this or something else my skin had a bad sensitivity to.
Andrea K.
Ontario, CA
Top product for aging skin! I am 28 and already use this product for the many advantages it offers. You can certainly see results immediately. After my first child, I began using small amounts on my abdominal area, although its a face product,and even notice my skin improving. The only con is tbe smell becomes overwhelming, even for people standing besides me.
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this as suggested by a sales rep and I was very disappointed. It was thick and felt like I smeared goop on my face that would dry into a plastic feeling mess, I was not at all impressed. I would say it's more of a night mask type of feeling or an every-so-often deep moisturizer. Definitely not for me.
Susan G.
Beaverton, OR
I am one of the few people that don't see what all the to do is about this. It has an unpleasant smell and I still had dry patches on my face. I used the whole jar since it was very expensive but just not impressed.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I received a sample of this and after only 3 days of using it, I can definitely say I'm in love! My cheek area gets so dry and rough in the winter and I can already see a difference with this Mousturizer. It leaves my skin so soft and not greasy. I will be purchasing the full size product immediately!
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This one has taken some getting used to...it's very fluffy, almost like it's whipped, and it sticks for a while, however, once it absorbs, my skin feels super soft. It isn't as balanced as I like...but it isn't so bad that I won't use the product as a night cream. It smells very clean and doesn't irritate.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
OH MY GOSH. This moisturizer is truly the most luxurious and best smelling out there. I bought at Sephora and it was one of the best purchases I've ever made. Smells amazing and feels like going to the spa. Saving up to buy again. My favorite moisturizer.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
This stuff is heaven in a jar, although i wish it was in a pump bottle instead of a jar. i apply it morning and night and my skin feels like baby soft afterwards. i didn't find that it left my skin oily or tacky
Leslie W.
This moisturizer is absolute HEAVEN. It is SO silky and smooth going on, and gives me an instant "glow." It saturates while sleeping and I wake up with a glow as well! Only word of caution is that I would not recommend this for those with oil skin.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?