BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Someone gave me this. This came withstood har for morning, one for night time, and an eye cream. It smells lovely. Feels lovely on the skin, but after a month, I just don't see this as anything that's mind blowing. Gentle, lightly scented. Probably would not purchase again.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I like this... REALLY like this... but I have super oily skin, so when it's warm and humid outside it makes my face feel greasy. I need to invest in the oil-free version. But, it does what it does. Another gripe of mine: The smell. Like a wet dog or something. A bad, bad smell. It works, hence the 4 stars... if you can get past the smell.
Nicole C.
Plano, TX
I use this product twice a day! In the mornings and before bed! It's gentle on my sensitive skin and is light enough to not make my normal skin feel greasy. It's scent is clean and pleasant. I've been using this product for over 3 years.
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is my go-to winter moisturizer. My skin really dries out during the winter, and I find that this moisturizer is the best at helping to prevent flakey skin. This one isn't a cheap moisturizer, but a little goes a long way! I love it!
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I like the way it works but it smells bad. the smell goes away after like 2 or 3 hrs if u don't put on make up but it smells bad. its not too strong but u can still smell it. to me it kinda smells like wet dog. but other then the smell it works great! I will keep using it but only on days I wear make up. great product but bad smell.
Alyssa O.
Staten Island, NY
This was the only thing that worked for me in high school. I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty. I don't use it anymore because of the price and my skin has changed completely but if you have dry skin I'd rec'd this for you.
Jessica C.
I love skin care products. All kinds. I had never tried anything from philosophy before so I decided to try the brand with this. It smells good without being overpowering. It is nice and creamy and sinks into my skin. My face feels much more hydrated when I use this. It doesn't break me out like some other products have. I love it.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love how light weight this product is! I have very sensitive skin and this product makes me feel great. Some have complained about the smell but it does not bother me. It is a bit pricey but if you are looking for a great product I think it is worth it.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best face creme by far. I love how the texture turns almost water like after applying on the skin. It makes my skin feel so soft and not greasy (I have very oily skin). It is hydrating enough for winter in california :)
Sasha L.
Bronx, NY
I loved using this lotion for my face..particularly because my face is very dry and you can see the dryness around my nostrils specifically. This lotion really helps not only to moisturize the face but you can also see the difference just by it simply rising up the face.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?