BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Kristin D.
I grew up in a humid town, and always had oily skin. So I never thought I'd need a moisturizer. But then OHAI 40, and my skin (while still being oily in parts) started to dry out, even in same said humid town. So I started using Hope in a Jar, on my mother's recommendation (she has flawless skin so I figured she might know from good products).
Dang, was she right! Hope in a Jar is just that. My face is smooth and largely wrinkle-free, and I don't miss a day of the stuff.
Mileena S.
Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me. I have dry skin around my mouth and nose, and this is the only one that can calm it down! I've spent more money trying to find alternatives, so from now on I'll stick to this one. Saving up for the huge jar seems to be the best value, but be on the lookout for gift/value sets that include it.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I have combo skin and I've heard lots of great things about this. It wasn't too heavy and it was easy to apply. I didn't notice too much difference in my complexion. I used it for over a month and since it is a little pricey I explored other options.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Love the way this smells, OMG! The price, not so much. I tried this for a few night because I got it as a sample from Sephora, I didn't notice any difference on my skin, maybe I didn't used it long enough, I don't know. But it smells really good.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
This was ok. I tend to buy more affordable skim care because my skin texture changes a lot, but I decided to splurge and buy this cream. it was ok. I have dry/combo skin and it just wasn't enough. I used 2 layers and still had to go in with another face cream for it to not feel tacky.
Marissa M.
Love this for so long, it was my holy grail moisturizer until I bought a new tub. Used it for the first time, and the smell was horrible, plus the fumes burned my eyes. If they would just somehow bring back the old formula, I would buy this by the gallon:-/
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
This jar lasts me a few months and works wonders for dry skin. It goes on light, and absorbs quite quickly, which is why I use it, I don't have time for the long drying time. It is WELL worth the price, and to me, works better than the store bought kind that don't offer results like this one (reduction in fine lines over 3 months for me).
Jaime A.
West Allis, WI
I purchased this when my friend told me it felt like what she would imagine whip cream clouds rubbed on your face would feel like and I couldn't agree more.

It's light enough that I can use it regularly and It moisturizes wonderfully. Exactly what I was looking for, especially heading into the summer months.

Definitely my new favorite!
Judy L.
I love hope in a jar, the consistency feels very light but leave a nice coat over the skin. My face feels super soft and smooth after applying hope in a jar. It's similar to an exfoliating cream as well. I definitely would recommend this item as it is one of my all time favorites. Does not cause irritation or redness. If anything, my skin is less red after applying and my skin appears brighter.
Amanda C.
This is the best of any moisturizer I have ever used ! I received a sample to test this out and I absolutely love the way it made my face feel . it leaves your skin super silky soft . its a keeper it deserves every bit of the 5 stars :0)
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?