BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Sarah B.
Wow. This stuff was so amazing. It is definitely worth the money spent and exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure what to expect from this product, as I had only used drugstore moisturizers in the past and they were all just 'okay'. No need for improvement for this moisturizer.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Amazing moisturizer that is well worth the pretty penny spent on it. It is pricey but I feel like it is a good value. A little goes a long way and the packaging is lovely. Sephora stocks philosophy and I try to always pick up a small one for me or my mother when I am there.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the smooth whipped formula to this moisturizer! It's super light on the skin, but still hydrating and creamy at the same time! A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. It is a pricier moisturizer, but all of Philosophy's products are amazing and make your skin feel awesome!
Alexis T.
Hope is a jar is literally made from butter churned by angles. This stuff is magic, I can go to bed with rough dry skin and slap this sucker on before bed and wake up the next day withal in as soft as a babies butt. Not only does it work amazingly but it smells great too!
Victoria H.
I had really high hopes for this product after trying a few foil packet samples. I have very dry skin and the samples worked well. I splurged on 2 jars during a sale and have found the moisturizing effect isn't very long lasting. I constantly have to re-apply the product.
Shelly B.
I love Hope In A Jar❤😍 It is just that!!! I have very dry skin and this nourishes my skin and makes it so soft. With daily use, you will notice an overall great appearance. My skin looked more youthful and slightly firmer. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way - definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend this great Philosophy product!!!
amy b.
I'm a fan of almost anything from the Philosophy brand. I have tried may of their products, but this has been one of my go to moisturizers for years. I have very dry skin and I use this daily under my make up. Its hydrating and leaves my skin soft, but it also absorbs quickly. It is also gently enough to use on my dry sometimes irritable skin on a daily basis. Love this product!
Kathleen N.
Katy, TX
My friends and I love this stuff!! It is so refreshing and comes in a great package. I love the little jar, very appealing. I usually use this before bed, after washing my face and it leaves my face moisturized and rejuvenated for the next day. High recommend to others!
Samantha S.
OMG OMG OMG! This is pure magic! If you want to feel heaven on your skin- get this now! It has to be the best lotion I have ever used in my life. It leaves my hands soooo smooth for weeks. It is a little on the pricey side but honestly listen to me when I say this.... SO WORTH IT!
I use this moisturizer every morning. It's gentle on the skin and feels light weight on your face and I love the smell, smells clean.. I would definitely buy this again..
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?