BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Kathleen N.
Katy, TX
My friends and I love this stuff!! It is so refreshing and comes in a great package. I love the little jar, very appealing. I usually use this before bed, after washing my face and it leaves my face moisturized and rejuvenated for the next day. High recommend to others!
amy b.
I'm a fan of almost anything from the Philosophy brand. I have tried may of their products, but this has been one of my go to moisturizers for years. I have very dry skin and I use this daily under my make up. Its hydrating and leaves my skin soft, but it also absorbs quickly. It is also gently enough to use on my dry sometimes irritable skin on a daily basis. Love this product!
Shelly B.
I love Hope In A Jar❤😍 It is just that!!! I have very dry skin and this nourishes my skin and makes it so soft. With daily use, you will notice an overall great appearance. My skin looked more youthful and slightly firmer. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way - definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend this great Philosophy product!!!
I use this moisturizer every morning. It's gentle on the skin and feels light weight on your face and I love the smell, smells clean.. I would definitely buy this again..
Victoria H.
I had really high hopes for this product after trying a few foil packet samples. I have very dry skin and the samples worked well. I splurged on 2 jars during a sale and have found the moisturizing effect isn't very long lasting. I constantly have to re-apply the product.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
Hope in A Jar is such an amazing moisturizer! I use it morning and night, and it's not too heavy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all! Hope in A Jar keeps my face moisturized all days and gives my skin a natural glow! I would definitely recommend to others
Christine A.
The best facial lotion hands down. I use it every night after the purity face wash. It is pricey but WORTH IT! My face feels moisturized without feeling greasy, heavy, or sticky. Whenever I run out of this and temporarily use something else I can definitely feel it.
Taylor I.
This is my every night face regimen and I have always been a really hesitant person when it comes to so called miracle creams...but I absolutely adore this cream! It makes my skin so soft and I have noticed my face seems more alive! I highly recommend this product!!
Megan R.
Not greasy, yet extremely hydrating! Isn't that what everyone wants in a moisturizer? Does not effect make-up application and is also great for sensitive skin. It is even safe to use around your eye area without irritation. At this price point, this is a great option.
Michelle M.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't date bought about this cream, it took care of the weird winter dry patches I got on my face within 2 days. It's a little heavy, but for the moisture I get, it's worth it. I would defiantly not use it for under a foundation. But after cleansing is wonderful.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?

back