BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a great moisturizer for normal skin. I love it in the summer, but I am so dry in the winter that I need something just a little more potent. This is a great product form someone who is in their 20s to 30s or anyone just looking to one up your normal moisturizer routine.
Sarah B.
Wow. This stuff was so amazing. It is definitely worth the money spent and exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure what to expect from this product, as I had only used drugstore moisturizers in the past and they were all just 'okay'. No need for improvement for this moisturizer.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Philosophy skin care has been my go to skin care product line for many treats. Hope In A Jar is a non-greasy facial moisturizer with so many other healthy benefits. It's very gentle on my super sensitive skin. I would love it if the packaging was in a tube rather than in a jar.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Amazing moisturizer that is well worth the pretty penny spent on it. It is pricey but I feel like it is a good value. A little goes a long way and the packaging is lovely. Sephora stocks philosophy and I try to always pick up a small one for me or my mother when I am there.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the smooth whipped formula to this moisturizer! It's super light on the skin, but still hydrating and creamy at the same time! A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. It is a pricier moisturizer, but all of Philosophy's products are amazing and make your skin feel awesome!
Baylie S.
I have a foil packet sample. The smell hit me so hard I got nauseated. Not even lying. It smells so strong, like sage, and not in a good way. I do like the formulation though. It's a great moisturizer. It absorbs very quickly and makes my skin feel amazing.. Not greasy or sticky. I will use up the rest of my sample, but I will never purchase unless the scent is changed. I'm disappointed.
Samantha S.
OMG OMG OMG! This is pure magic! If you want to feel heaven on your skin- get this now! It has to be the best lotion I have ever used in my life. It leaves my hands soooo smooth for weeks. It is a little on the pricey side but honestly listen to me when I say this.... SO WORTH IT!
amy b.
I'm a fan of almost anything from the Philosophy brand. I have tried may of their products, but this has been one of my go to moisturizers for years. I have very dry skin and I use this daily under my make up. Its hydrating and leaves my skin soft, but it also absorbs quickly. It is also gently enough to use on my dry sometimes irritable skin on a daily basis. Love this product!
Shelly B.
I love Hope In A Jar❤😍 It is just that!!! I have very dry skin and this nourishes my skin and makes it so soft. With daily use, you will notice an overall great appearance. My skin looked more youthful and slightly firmer. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way - definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend this great Philosophy product!!!
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this. I love it! :) It really works magic on my skin. I buy a tiny jar for 20 bucks at Ulta and it lasts FOREVER. A little goes such a long way with this product. The smell takes a bit of getting used but now I really like it.
Hannah G.
I really want to try this product but I don't want to waste my money if it's no good. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Amanda  C.
Granada Hills, CA
Is this product worthy to buy? I have somewhat dry skin, so will this product dry out my skin more?
Cynthia E.
What area of the face did anyone see the most impact? I'm wondering if this is worth the price...
Adrienne P.
Athens, OH
Does it contain hyaluronic acid?
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
Hello, ever since I seen this product on TV shopping show. i have been curious to ask some one who has used it ti it rally works? Please advice. Thanks, Liz R