BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Kate G.
Wilmington, DE
At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this moisturizer but I've fallen in love. It's super lightweight and not like your typical super creamy. My face has actually started to clear up as a result, and I rarely have dry spots. I would definitely buy again. My only complaint is that it burns if you get it too close to your eyes. Other than that, I would definitely recommend!!
Megan S.
Mount Juliet, TN
For my first use of my first jar, I fell in love with this stuff, thought it was great. Had no complaints. But now I'm on my second jar and recently my boyfriend has been complaining about the smell, but oddly enough I couldn't smell anything and thought he was being dramatic. Until one day I smelt something horrible, smelt like stinky feet. Turns out it was my moisturizer, I'm not sure why I didn't notice this sooner, I guess it had started reacting to the chemistry within my body differently, idk- but the smell is rank.
kelli n.
A good daily moisturizer leaves my skin feelin soft and hydrated with out makin it oily or causing brake outs wich is high on my list of things but i have combo skin soo even tho it is a good general use moisturizer i look for one with a bit more benitfits for me personalizly but def a good product and worth the price
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I have tried this before a while back and i absolutely loved it, it makes my skin feel moisturized and hydrated since i am prone to dry skin it jusy works wonders! There no oily residue, no drying to the skin, it makes your face feel like a babies bottom lol but I'm definitely looking forward to re purchase it ☺️
Amy C.
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box and fell in love! I'm disappointed that I am almost out. It is so soft and light and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It does not seem to have a lingering scent which I like. I have been using it for a face cream before bed and it has been great!
Lauren L.
Kennesaw, GA
Got this as a sample when I bought some things from Ulta. I have used it twice and it has already began to work. It is lightweight, doesn't really have a scent and it goes on easy. I like that I was able to only use a small amount (a little smaller than dime size) and
It covered my entire face. I will most likely be purchasing this from now on. I have dry skin but when I moisturize it tends toake my skin oily, but this stuff is great!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I usually love Philosophy products, but this one sadly, disappointed me. I didn't think it moisturized that great, no better than the drugstore brand I was using and the smell was REALLY overwhelming, almost sickening. That was enough to almost get me to stop using it, but the thing that really got me was when it separated. The oils separated leaving a weird film and turning the moisturizer a creepy yellow after just two months.
Rila T.
Fremont, CA
Great stuff! I love my Olay moisturizer but have loved this product too. I regularly already exfoliate my skin- this stuff is great to renew your skin gently every day due to the hylauronic acid. You will still need to exfoliate at least twice a week to ensure all dead skin is off and this product can be used at maximum.

Only complaint is that the smell does need getting used to. The dry skin formula is different in texture and smell.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I got my samples with my Ulta Beauty order. I sad to say I did not like these products at all. In my experience it did not work well with oily skin. And I had a mild allergic reaction to both the refreshing & refining moisturizer and the overnight recharge and refining moisturizer. I will not be purchased this and will not recommend it to friends.
Jennifer B.
Wind Gap, PA
I love anything Philosophy!! This is just another product to add to this list of things I love from them. It is the perfect moisturizer for day time because it is not too heavy and sinks into the skin fast. I have pretty sensitive skin and this did not make me have any kind of reaction. 5 stars for sure!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?