BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Desiree G.
I just this face lotion everyday. I have combination skin like most do, but I am on the drier side and this moisturizer is great and I've been using it for years, but I do think I need something a little heavier, but this still a great cleanser. I would definitely recommend this for someone with oily skin. I have noticed that for drier skin the Philosophy Miracle Worker works nicely.
Candace M.
Spring Hill, TN
My "hg" item when it comes to moisturizers. I have been using this moisturizer for years and it still works wonders on my skin. I use it after cleansing and after a shower on my face and neck. My face doesn't feel overly greasy during the Summer months and it doesn't feel overly dry in the Winter months. I love this product!
Kate G.
Wilmington, DE
At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this moisturizer but I've fallen in love. It's super lightweight and not like your typical super creamy. My face has actually started to clear up as a result, and I rarely have dry spots. I would definitely buy again. My only complaint is that it burns if you get it too close to your eyes. Other than that, I would definitely recommend!!
kelli n.
A good daily moisturizer leaves my skin feelin soft and hydrated with out makin it oily or causing brake outs wich is high on my list of things but i have combo skin soo even tho it is a good general use moisturizer i look for one with a bit more benitfits for me personalizly but def a good product and worth the price
Megan S.
Mount Juliet, TN
For my first use of my first jar, I fell in love with this stuff, thought it was great. Had no complaints. But now I'm on my second jar and recently my boyfriend has been complaining about the smell, but oddly enough I couldn't smell anything and thought he was being dramatic. Until one day I smelt something horrible, smelt like stinky feet. Turns out it was my moisturizer, I'm not sure why I didn't notice this sooner, I guess it had started reacting to the chemistry within my body differently, idk- but the smell is rank.
Amy C.
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box and fell in love! I'm disappointed that I am almost out. It is so soft and light and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It does not seem to have a lingering scent which I like. I have been using it for a face cream before bed and it has been great!
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I have tried this before a while back and i absolutely loved it, it makes my skin feel moisturized and hydrated since i am prone to dry skin it jusy works wonders! There no oily residue, no drying to the skin, it makes your face feel like a babies bottom lol but I'm definitely looking forward to re purchase it ☺️
Rila T.
Fremont, CA
Great stuff! I love my Olay moisturizer but have loved this product too. I regularly already exfoliate my skin- this stuff is great to renew your skin gently every day due to the hylauronic acid. You will still need to exfoliate at least twice a week to ensure all dead skin is off and this product can be used at maximum.

Only complaint is that the smell does need getting used to. The dry skin formula is different in texture and smell.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I usually love Philosophy products, but this one sadly, disappointed me. I didn't think it moisturized that great, no better than the drugstore brand I was using and the smell was REALLY overwhelming, almost sickening. That was enough to almost get me to stop using it, but the thing that really got me was when it separated. The oils separated leaving a weird film and turning the moisturizer a creepy yellow after just two months.
Lauren L.
Henderson, NV
Got this as a sample when I bought some things from Ulta. I have used it twice and it has already began to work. It is lightweight, doesn't really have a scent and it goes on easy. I like that I was able to only use a small amount (a little smaller than dime size) and
It covered my entire face. I will most likely be purchasing this from now on. I have dry skin but when I moisturize it tends toake my skin oily, but this stuff is great!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?