BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
i think that this is a decent moisturizer. i think it does a pretty good job at providing moisture to my face without making my skin oily-which is a huge thing i look for in a moisturizer. i don't love the packaging, i wish it came in a pump bottle! it also smells heavily perfumed to me, but the ingredients dont list fragrance so i'm not sure. it also doesn't break me out which is unusual as most moisturizers do!
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
I am soooo picky when it comes to moisturizers, like beyond picky and I use this religiously. It has made such a difference in my skin and does not leave me feeling oily after putting it on (which I hate)
Taylor B.
Grenada, MS
This product is amazing. It is super light weight on my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and toned. Super gentle and smells amazing! It’s my new favorite moisturizer. I use it each night after I cleanse with the purity face wash and in the mornings before I apply my makeup!
EmmaMae L.
Lincoln
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing!! It’s is super gentle, good for sensitive skin! It’s a little pricey but not as bad as a lot of them. I went to ulta to buy it and I would totally buy it again!
Dakota S.
I don’t see where this stuff did anything for my skin. I used the entire jar and I would still have dry spots and I would apply at night and in the morning. It just wasn’t very moisturizing for me
Keelee S.
I really wanted to love this product seeing all the hype it got, but ive used drug store products better. This didnt really meet the expectations i had. For what it did for me, wasnt worth the price. It didnt really moisturize my skin at all, it was just like putting water on your face and letting it dry.
Tammy C.
Belton
I love this , it makes my face so soft an smooth. My daughter got me hooked on this product an I am loving it! I will continue to use this an try their other products
Jennifer B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love this product. I have used this for several years now and continue to recommend to everyone I can. Very gentle, does not irritate my skin and leaves my face very soft and glowy. This product is pricey when compared to drugstore but believe me it’s worth it!
Heidy B.
Washington, DC
so i ordered this product from Sephora in a Christmas  special, because i was wanting to try a new hydratating cream, so far i really like it, the does smooths your skin without leaving it grease, and it will absorbs the product in seconds!
Luz V.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This product is amazing. Came across this product while makeup shopping and just had to try it since ive heard so many great things about it.
Turns out it is an amazing product, smells great and leave my skin feeling soft and with a glow.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?