BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Meagan K.
Grand Haven , MI
This lotion makes my skin so incredibly soft!! It's clean, classic packaging looks great on my dresser! It's very effective in moisturizing my skin and has a light, airy scent that leaves my skin smelling fresh for hours.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
I was sent a surprise sample in the mail just a foil pk but I used it every night for about five days and this will definitely be a repurchase. philosophy hope in a jar
Olivia J.
This product is okay. I didn't think it was anything special and it was very expensive for the amount you get. I wasn't very impressed. I just think you could get the more of the same thing for cheaper.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!!!! I purchased the travel sized product just to try it out and get a feel for it. I now understand what all the fuss is about. The formulation is like water going onto your face. It leaves my skin extra hydrated without feeling oily or sticky like other moisturizers can leave you skin. My skin is brighter and no longer oily in the T-zone. The product is very expensive but a jar can last you a long time because you don't need to apply a lot. Great for all skin types and tones. After discovering this product I will never use anything else on my face.
Hillary S.
This hope in a jar gives me life! Pretty expensive but worth every cent! A little also goes a long way! It's in a super durable jar and smells amazing! Super lightweight and gives me an amazing glow!
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Love this product. It just melts into your skin and feels so refreshing. A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type. Upon application of this product you automatically notice positive changes in the look and feel of your skin. It is soothing and makes skin feel and look supple and healthy. The smell is very over powering especially if you are using this alone it lingers and other people notice it too. It is not an extremely bad smell but it is pretty unpleasant. Other than that the product is a go!
Nicole A.
Scotts Valley
Best moisturizer hands down. It leaves my skin feeling healthy and smooth. It takes away the dullness and minimizes my pores. I use it daily and couldn't live without it.
Katie V.
Great product with great price. This will last you months for the small size. I normally
Have some dry skin on my face and I haven't had any issues at all with dry skin.
Sybil W.
I am as real as it Fet, when it comes to providing product reviews. I do not understand how anyone eith a nose can sMel this stuff and it not make them want to gag or worse. This stuff shells like rotten fish, mixed with a hole bunch other rotting things in it. I first learned about the Philosophy line through Oprah, and then started buying the priducts from Off of QVC. I cannot understand understand how anyone can pretend thst the smell of this stuff doesn't bother them, or that it is any type of miraculous product for your face, when in no way it is. This stuff smells so bad, till it isn't even worth sampling. I swear, Philosophy needs to do something about this product, because charging people lots of money for a moisturizer that does nothing more than what a cheap drugstore moisture can, and smells like a whole bunch of rotten funk is totally unacceptable.

This moisturizer is so bad till I swear, it doesn't even deserve 1 star at all.
Cheyenne N.
Arlington , TX
I love this product very moisturizing and the smell is amazing. But not good for under make up it kind of rubs off and doesn't allow your makeup to stick to your skin.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?