BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Gris H.
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. It absorbes quickly. It leave the skin soft and hydrated. This was the first time I tried it and I liked it a lot. I recommend this moisturizer.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
I was sent a surprise sample in the mail just a foil pk but I used it every night for about five days and this will definitely be a repurchase. philosophy hope in a jar
Meagan K.
Grand Haven , MI
This lotion makes my skin so incredibly soft!! It's clean, classic packaging looks great on my dresser! It's very effective in moisturizing my skin and has a light, airy scent that leaves my skin smelling fresh for hours.
Olivia J.
This product is okay. I didn't think it was anything special and it was very expensive for the amount you get. I wasn't very impressed. I just think you could get the more of the same thing for cheaper.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!!!! I purchased the travel sized product just to try it out and get a feel for it. I now understand what all the fuss is about. The formulation is like water going onto your face. It leaves my skin extra hydrated without feeling oily or sticky like other moisturizers can leave you skin. My skin is brighter and no longer oily in the T-zone. The product is very expensive but a jar can last you a long time because you don't need to apply a lot. Great for all skin types and tones. After discovering this product I will never use anything else on my face.
Hillary S.
This hope in a jar gives me life! Pretty expensive but worth every cent! A little also goes a long way! It's in a super durable jar and smells amazing! Super lightweight and gives me an amazing glow!
Suzanne S.
My skin background; 40 yr old female with normal/dry skin. I bought this to use as a night time moisturizer but it was too light weight and for the price this product did nothing special for my skin.
Bethany R.
Macungie, PA
I really liked the feel of this moisturizer. It sinks into your face nicely without feeling overly greasy, but unfortunately it broke me out so I cannot use it :( I'll probably be giving this away.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Love this product. It just melts into your skin and feels so refreshing. A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type. Upon application of this product you automatically notice positive changes in the look and feel of your skin. It is soothing and makes skin feel and look supple and healthy. The smell is very over powering especially if you are using this alone it lingers and other people notice it too. It is not an extremely bad smell but it is pretty unpleasant. Other than that the product is a go!
Nicole A.
Scotts Valley
Best moisturizer hands down. It leaves my skin feeling healthy and smooth. It takes away the dullness and minimizes my pores. I use it daily and couldn't live without it.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?