philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,026 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
I REALLY wanted to like this product. The smell was great, the texture good but I just felt like it didnt hydrate my dry skin enough. I also did not like how my makeup slid off after I used it.
I am obsessed with this product. I goes on really smoothly and it absorbs really quickly, which is something I love, it is not greasy and moistures really well. I love to apply it in my daily basis and when dry spots.
Soo amazing! So moisturizing without that greasy feeling that you get with most moisturizer. I do not put on my makeup without applying this to my face first. I will continue to buy this!
Useless. This doesn't live up to any of it's promises, except moisturizing. Don't use if you wear makeup either, this seems to break it up badly, at least on my oily skin. Nope, no thanks.
I love this and have used it and rebought it many times. I know many others who have bought it as well. Very hydrating and good for overnight. The formula is so whipped and creamy!
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. It absorbes quickly. It leave the skin soft and hydrated. This was the first time I tried it and I liked it a lot. I recommend this moisturizer.
This product is okay. I didn't think it was anything special and it was very expensive for the amount you get. I wasn't very impressed. I just think you could get the more of the same thing for cheaper.
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!!!! I purchased the travel sized product just to try it out and get a feel for it. I now understand what all the fuss is about. The formulation is like water going onto your face. It leaves my skin extra hydrated without feeling oily or sticky like other moisturizers can leave you skin. My skin is brighter and no longer oily in the T-zone. The product is very expensive but a jar can last you a long time because you don't need to apply a lot. Great for all skin types and tones. After discovering this product I will never use anything else on my face.
This hope in a jar gives me life! Pretty expensive but worth every cent! A little also goes a long way! It's in a super durable jar and smells amazing! Super lightweight and gives me an amazing glow!
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos