BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
McKenna M.
I love this product so much it smells so good and when I put it on there is no irritation on my skin I love philosophy so much it's a great brand I would recommend this and I regularly but this product
Lia D.
Omaha, NE
These products always felt so good I specially love the way that this leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and soft. Everything from this brand is usually right on point and it serves as a great gift.
Brittany A.
I use this moisturizer every morning when I wake up this is my first time using it it's gentle on the skin nice packaging it feels light weight on your face and I love the smell it smells clean I would definitely buy this again
Atressa F.
fresno, CA
Great stuff I am 23 and I am working on preventive maintenance so I can keep wrinkles away I am a beauty junkie but I am also a skin care junkie and I am always trying new makeup and skin care products this one is a good one
Abby E.
I REALLY wanted to like this product. The smell was great, the texture good but I just felt like it didnt hydrate my dry skin enough. I also did not like how my makeup slid off after I used it.
Lily D.
Georgetown , IL
BEST SKIN CARE PRODUCTS ... I had awful breakouts for quite awhile and wasn't finding much that worked well with my skin.... started using hope in a jar & their face wash "purity" ... I couldn't ask for better results!!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
This product is very lightweight and leaves the skin glossy. I use it like butter all over my face and it just leaves my skin soft and pretty. It exceeded my expectations and I would but it again.
Ana Karen C.
San Carlos, CA
I am obsessed with this product. I goes on really smoothly and it absorbs really quickly, which is something I love, it is not greasy and moistures really well. I love to apply it in my daily basis and when dry spots.
Jennifer S.
Benton, AR
Soo amazing! So moisturizing without that greasy feeling that you get with most moisturizer. I do not put on my makeup without applying this to my face first. I will continue to buy this!
Georgiana M.
Useless. This doesn't live up to any of it's promises, except moisturizing. Don't use if you wear makeup either, this seems to break it up badly, at least on my oily skin. Nope, no thanks.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?